Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here

happynappied

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
First time speaking about liking being in nappies helps with anxiety and stress finding it helps me relax

Reactions: Brumas94, LaLoneDigi, gobphus and 3 others
Hello & Welcome to the site
this is the place for all things diapers
you will love it here!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, PadPhilosopher and happynappied
Welcome! That's how it helps me too. Very comforting..

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, happynappied and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome Happynappied to the Adisc community.🙂

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and happynappied
Hello and welcome. Thank you for introducing yourself. Yes diapers are great for relieving anxiety and stress. Nothing better than putting one on a just relaxing. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome

Reactions: happynappied
Hello and Welcome to this site from the West/South West region of the United Kingdom

happynappied said:
First time speaking about liking being in nappies helps with anxiety and stress finding it helps me relax
Hello and welcome here

happynappied said:
Hello and welcome and well done for opening up

Thank you all is good to not be so alone with this and know others have same feelings from using nappies

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
happynappied said:
Thank you all is good to not be so alone with this and know others have same feelings from using nappies
No problem at all the discord group is really good as well if you want to talk to others link is on the website somewhere

Hello and welcome 🤗

Hello and welcome aboard! Diapers do wonders for stress and anxiety :)

Hi and welcome. I am the same anytime I can wear a diaper I feel like it helps relieve stress and helps me relax a little.

Hi and welcome from Cornwall (UK)

Hello and Welcome

Reactions: happynappied and PadPhilosopher
happynappied said:
welcome!!

Welcome too from another UK nappy wearer. I wear at night because I have to due to a lifetime of night time incontinence but I also like wearing and using a nappy. It’s very comforting and takes me back to the less stressful days of childhood.

Reactions: Chrissie, happynappied and PadPhilosopher
Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! Hey this place is better than therapy if you are looking to accept your desires and enjoy them. This place has no trolls no assholes with endless judgement. Just support. I think you will like it!

Reactions: happynappied and nectar0001
happynappied said:
Hi and welcome 🤗

Back