• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

Emmdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello! I am Emm (they/them), I very recently found this community and am glad to become a part of it. I've been having lots of dreams recently about diaper wearing and I would wake up nearly wetting the bed, so I figured it may be time to try it out. I picked up some XL goodnites and now I am sitting in a wet diaper and am enjoying it more than I expected. Outside of this, I really enjoy playing video games, board + card games, doing various arts and crafts, and spending time out in nature. I recently bought a flower press and I am super stoked to make things with pretty pressed flowers :)

Reactions: PTSDSurvivor413, Lumos and LaLoneDigi
Hello and Welcome

Emmdl said:
Hello! I am Emm (they/them), I very recently found this community and am glad to become a part of it. I've been having lots of dreams recently about diaper wearing and I would wake up nearly wetting the bed, so I figured it may be time to try it out. I picked up some XL goodnites and now I am sitting in a wet diaper and am enjoying it more than I expected. Outside of this, I really enjoy playing video games, board + card games, doing various arts and crafts, and spending time out in nature. I recently bought a flower press and I am super stoked to make things with pretty pressed flowers :)
Hello and welcome here

Emmdl said:
Welcome to ADISC.
Here you will meet some wonderful people. It’s a fun forum.
xoxox

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. What board, card, video game have you been playing the most of lately? I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome and enjoy

StarryNight said:
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. What board, card, video game have you been playing the most of lately? I hope you enjoy your time here.
I've been playing a lot of stardew valley since the new update came out! Some of my favorite board games are ticket to ride, pandemic, and betrayal. I got into magic the gathering last year but kinda dropped it due to lack of people to play with, but i play the online version on occasion

I loved playing stardew valley. How are the updates? I played magic back in the day and have ticket to ride and pandemic in the game library.

Welcome

Welcome to our community.

welcome! i love playing ticket to ride and catan on steam. i also play the sims and cities skylines, preferably when wearing and wetting 😬🤷🏼‍♀️

littlekam said:
welcome! i love playing ticket to ride and catan on steam. i also play the sims and cities skylines, preferably when wearing and wetting 😬🤷🏼‍♀️
oh my god i didnt even know ticket to ride and catan are on steam, ive always had to force my friends to play with me. I am also a big fan of the sims, I have an embarrassing number of hours on it 😅 I have cities skylines but I dont think Ive ever actually played it, is it worth a shot?

Welcome to ADISC! So cool to hear about your hobbies. How did you get into flower pressing? I'm super interested it sounds so cute.

Emmdl said:
oh my god i didnt even know ticket to ride and catan are on steam, ive always had to force my friends to play with me. I am also a big fan of the sims, I have an embarrassing number of hours on it 😅 I have cities skylines but I dont think Ive ever actually played it, is it worth a shot?
it was life changing when i discovered that! same same sooooo many hours in the sims! i love cities skylines a ton, but im also kind of a nerd and like infrastructure and city planning (and that’s on being neurospicy ✨) so if you’re into that kinda stuff its a fun sim game! lately i’ve been putting tons of hours into it.

Emmdl said:
Welcome! Great group of people here. Great support and awesome community!

Back