• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New Here

Rusher

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hi I am Rusher brand new to the group. Not the lifestyle I really need help and decided to join

Reactions: drummer1
Hello! Welcome :)

Reactions: Rusher
Rusher said:
Hi I am Rusher brand new to the group. Not the lifestyle I really need help and decided to join
SO is there anything in particular you're looking for help about, dear?

SissyBabyKris said:
SO is there anything in particular you're looking for help about, dear?
Yes looking for someone near me, kind knowledgeable. Also has a nursery I don’t need her full time. I also would love if she breastfeeds and understanding I am still figuring out that I am a sissy but still figuring that out.

Welcome, @Rusher! It's important to have reasonable expectations for your mommy quest, lest you fall victim to scammers. I'd wager that most here who have a caregiver would also call that person a significant other or spouse. Some have had luck with professionals. Nurseries are few and far between, but they do exist. If you're determined to find a nursery or a self-described mommy in your area, a better place to look will be FetLife, but again, be careful. ADISC probably bans 2-3 fake mommies every month, and stories of scams abound. We're also not a place for personals (per the banner up top), although discussing meetups is generally ok. Sorry for a somewhat discouraging reply! The most common advice for your situation is to form a relationship with a muggle and convert them. :)

With that cold shower out of the way, I hope you find the site supportive--even fun! We're a good group, really.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome Rusher to the Adisc forum.

Rusher said:
Hello and welcome

Cottontail said:
Welcome, @Rusher! It's important to have reasonable expectations for your mommy quest, lest you fall victim to scammers. I'd wager that most here who have a caregiver would also call that person a significant other or spouse. Some have had luck with professionals. Nurseries are few and far between, but they do exist. If you're determined to find a nursery or a self-described mommy in your area, a better place to look will be FetLife, but again, be careful. ADISC probably bans 2-3 fake mommies every month, and stories of scams abound. We're also not a place for personals (per the banner up top), although discussing meetups is generally ok. Sorry for a somewhat discouraging reply! The most common advice for your situation is to form a relationship with a muggle and convert them. :)

With that cold shower out of the way, I hope you find the site supportive--even fun! We're a good group, really.
Thanks and I have already found plenty of scammers already. It’s harder living where I do too. Shame people will try to scam something like this. Thanks again

Reactions: Cottontail
Better to try and find a "munchie" or vanilla meetup as the safest way to make a few personal contacts. In the meantime, there's plenty of info on the different forum threads here to answer many of your questions about your fetish. I recommend having a good read. At least you'll discover that you are not alone in how you think and feel. Others are on, or have done the same journey. Welcome aboard.

Rusher said:
I read my profile and I have a bad habit. I wake up a lot at night and check the forums. I saw I made a bad typo. I am 55 not 45. I couldn’t find away to change it.

I am am both a little & IC I struggled with bed wetting off and on all my life. It would go away then come back worse. The doctors said it’s an overactive bladder. Also during a kidney Stone surgery something went wrong.

I don’t want to write a novel here. So anything else you would like to know just ask. I am a very open person if I feel it’s too personal I’ll be polite. I still can’t believe I didn’t see the age mistake until tonight.

There is a Little on this board who writes professionally under the pseudonym Sam McCue. This incredibly thoughtful person wrote a phenomenally-written description of how to find a caregiver with a reasonable success rate (and a lot of work). The follow-on book (Tender Loving Fun) is meant to be educational material for the prospective caregiver. I would consider looking into these for inspiration on ways to network in this space.

Back