• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here!

babyk988

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi! I’m a 25 yr old female lesbian closeted DL and possibly AB, still figuring that out :) would love to chat and hear your personal fave diapers and any suggestions for transitioning into little space

Reactions: Chrissie, PaddedRita, Lumos and 5 others
Hallo and welcome! 😁

Last edited:
Hi. Nice to meet your intro. 🤭 (y)

Hello and welcome!

Ha ha! Watch out, @babyk988! Hang out here and you may get too many ideas. You'll be "down the rabbit hole." Also, not sure what time zone you're in, but here on the west coast your signup time shows as 12:34. Nice work. :)

Anyway... Enjoy this journey of self-discovery, and I hope you find the site fun and helpful.

Reactions: babyk988
Hello and welcome! 😊

Hello and welcome.

Hi and welcome to the community!

babyk988 said:
Hi! I’m a 25 yr old female lesbian closeted DL and possibly AB, still figuring that out :) would love to chat and hear your personal fave diapers and any suggestions for transitioning into little space
Hello and welcome here

HI & Very Warm Welcome to ya !!1

babyk988 said:
Hey I’m 23 abdl non-binary (lesbian) I guess you could say. I loveeee abu and just got so many, the gator and little kings are amazing! I’m also looking for friends if you are as well?

babyk988 said:
Hi and welcome

babyk988 said:
Welcome!

Hi and welcome! I’m a dL little (with some ab tendencies) 🤭 I’ve been a closeted abDL for decades. This kinda meshes with other kinks. My little space is easier when wearing diapers but sometimes just a goodnites on will help. They’re more discreet. I usually wear abdl cloth diapers if I’m home alone and have time for laundry. My favorite abdl diaper is the rearz splash, princess pink or northshore mega max pink. Diapers on road-trips would be a dream. 🫠

Last edited:
Lildinobaby said:
Hey I’m 23 abdl non-binary (lesbian) I guess you could say. I loveeee abu and just got so many, the gator and little kings are amazing! I’m also looking for friends if you are as well?
Yes def looking for friends!!! :)

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back