New here. What diapers does everyone wear

Welcome and congrats telling the spouse. Lots of members here hide that for years if not for ever. If you really want to experience the best adult diaper and spoil yourself NorthShore Mega Max is a must try. You can even get them in pink. Depends are one of the worse brands made unless you just dribble. I wear nothing but the best, of course I am bladder and bowel incontinent and have no choice and I have to know beyond the shadow of a doubt I will never leak in public. If you would like a free sample follow this link here.

Reactions: Hondaman146
Hondaman146 said:
Hi I'm new here. I don't wear diapers all the time but do love to when I get rhe chance. Currently I only have size 7 off brand pampers and of course I have to just have my panties hold them up as they don't exactly fit but I still love the feel. I'm a 36 waist 35 year old male. I full time wear panties and fully.crossdress at home sometimes with my wife loving it. I just recently told her that I like the feel of diapers. I went out and bought these size 7s as I said but they only just sit in my panties. I did by some of the cute discreet depends but I don't like the feel as much as the baby diapers
I prefer to be diapered very, very thickly 🥰

Reactions: Hondaman146 and warmfeeling
ABU PEEK
IMG_20240207_215403.jpg

Reactions: YammsterDL
ABU mostly trying out Betterdry and Megamax

I have been really liking ABU’s super dry kids. I think they are supposed to be like pampers? We dont have the pampers brand here, mostly Huggies. It would be nice to find some that look like Huggies though!

for my daily FI wear, I use Depend pull ups. When I feel like wearing a tape on diaper, Northshore Megamax Airlock Lite is my pick :)

Right now I’m wearing the Land of Genie Dinosaur diapers!

Back