• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New here - Hi everyone

DRZWDerepaid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have browsed this site in the past but never joined. Fairly long-standing member of OmoOrg. Late 20s just trying to get through life. Video gamer, business professional, just working on finding a place where I fit in. Not really good at the social thing, so not great with introductions (big time diagnosed social anxiety). Sorry about that. Feel free to ask anything to get to know me a little more. Never really been particularly "active" on any forum, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and be more social.

Nice to meet you all!

Reactions: dogboy and DBabygirl2
Welcome!! I struggle with social anxiety as well. I hope you enjoy it here! What’s your favorite diaper?

Last edited:
DBabygirl2 said:
Welcome!! I struggle with social anxiety as well. I hope you enjoy it here! What’s your favorite diaper?
Thank you, great to meet you! Hoping to find a nice place here to be myself! That is such a good and really complex question for me!

All-Time: I would have to say the Tena Slip Maxis from the early-mid 2010s. So lucky I had the chance to try them. They feel amazing, they can be discrete or nice and poofy when full, they have a great sound, they show the wetness really well, the plastic is great. The new Active Fits aren't even in the same ballpark.

Modern: I love the LittlePaws from ABU. I think they're so cute! They hold a good amount, feel really nice both dry and wet, I'm a sucker for wetness indicators which seems hard to find on ABDL diapers.

Honorable mention: Goodnites. I wet the bed until I was 8ish and have a strong memory of these. I wear these the most just because they're so easy to get and hide, actually have one on as I type this. They were the first diapers I ever purchased in a store. I buy the girls ones even though I'm a male because I think they're cute (I'm a sucker for cute things, I have 4 squishmallows on my bed). These are also the best in my opinion for intimate times. I've been lucky enough to have partners of the opposite sex who have tried and used diapers for me. These make it really easy to engage in the act, no untaping necessary. I just wish they held more, although I love leaking, my partners have preferred to avoid leaking.

What's yours? Do you have any recommendations for me to try?

Hi and welcome. I don't think you'll have to worry about social anxiety here because we're all friendly. If a thread interests you, you can take your time with your response if you feel comfortable enough to respond. I was nervous at first because this was my first blog site, but everyone was very accepting.

DRZWDerepaid said:
I have browsed this site in the past but never joined. Fairly long-standing member of OmoOrg. Late 20s just trying to get through life. Video gamer, business professional, just working on finding a place where I fit in. Not really good at the social thing, so not great with introductions (big time diagnosed social anxiety). Sorry about that. Feel free to ask anything to get to know me a little more. Never really been particularly "active" on any forum, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and be more social.

Nice to meet you all!
Hello, welcome here

Hello and welcome to ADISC. Thank you for the introduction and your list of your favorite diapers. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back