New goodnites!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's let the argument die here and go back to talking about what changes we notice in the new Goodnites. If you don't like the thread, ADISC has 100s to choose from. Let's keep ADISC a safe place to be.

GoodnitesLover8 said:
Let's let the argument die here and go back to talking about what changes we notice in the new Goodnites. If you don't like the thread, ADISC has 100s to choose from. Let's keep ADISC a safe place to be.

Thank you.
BTW, these new Goodnites are definitely one of the best Goodnites made. They still could be taller though.

seeing the new goodnites makes me wanna get some, the ones we have (south east asia) may run a little smaller compared to the united states.

sgdl88 said:
seeing the new goodnites makes me wanna get some, the ones we have (south east asia) may run a little smaller compared to the united states.

Where exactly in South East Asia? I've seen some from Korea (I think. Could be wrong). They were larger than the ones available in the United States, and have easy open sides. Are the ones you have, ones with easy open sides? I've been interested in getting some of those for my collection, ever since I saw them. I'd have to find the thread. Someone on here posted it last year.

Well, thank you, OP! You have provided this diaperologist with a project: I had a lot of fun on a diaper safari in New York, and it took me seven pharmacies before I found the new style. I don't think it's any taller, actually, but it does seem to be stretchier, and that's cool! I like how the package is pink.

My recent quest was seeing if the new always discreet were good -- they now come with 3 designs! But the goodnites are so much cuter.

Does anyone else think it's legitimately bigger, beyond the side stretch?

GuybrushT said:
Well, thank you, OP! You have provided this diaperologist with a project: I had a lot of fun on a diaper safari in New York, and it took me seven pharmacies before I found the new style. I don't think it's any taller, actually, but it does seem to be stretchier, and that's cool! I like how the package is pink.

My recent quest was seeing if the new always discreet were good -- they now come with 3 designs! But the goodnites are so much cuter.

Does anyone else think it's legitimately bigger, beyond the side stretch?

I'm pretty sure they're a little bit bigger down there and accomodate a more grown up area if you know what I mean. So far, they work really well, I didn't notice any real difference in capacity or leak proofing for now, they feel different because of the dual leak guards, it hugs the legs gently now like normal baby diapers do so it does make it more closer to a baby diaper style now.

I first thought that this "new goodnite" hype was BS. Went to the store, realized that goodnites ARE making a step in the adult direction!! Only downside is the skateboard design is now history, i guess :(

I went to several stores the other day and don't know if the goodnites on the shelf are the new ones or old. how do you tell? They all say 5 layer protection but nothing on them says about the double barrier except for the XS ones. is there something on the package like a manufacturing date I should look for?

abdl36 said:
I went to several stores the other day and don't know if the goodnites on the shelf are the new ones or old. how do you tell? They all say 5 layer protection but nothing on them says about the double barrier except for the XS ones. is there something on the package like a manufacturing date I should look for?

those are the ones! all the new ones say is 5 layer protection

ryan2127 said:
those are the ones! all the new ones say is 5 layer protection

Not exactly, there was a version with 5 layers protection before the new ones with dual leak guards, I tried to find an actual picture of the new packs Online but its harder than expected, so here's a picture of my package for you http://i.imgur.com/gICRMer.jpg, the back of the pack is also very different than the previous ones, and you can clearly see they advertise all the sizes on the side, if you don't see the XS size mention on the side, its probably an older version with just the 5 layers protection.

yeah i don't think they say anything about double leg barriers underneath the 5 layer.

abdl36 said:
yeah i don't think they say anything about double leg barriers underneath the 5 layer.

Yes they do check the picture I've posted on previous post its clearly mentioned there, along with the new XS size...

so i got a 6 pack of gn at a dollar general and got a bigger pack at walgreens that said it has the double barrier. they both are the new kind. even if it doesn't say anything about the double barrier it does have them.

abdl36 said:
even if it doesn't say anything about the double barrier it does have them.
The only way to be sure is if they mention the XS size and the dual leak guards. I got some very recently that did not mention it and they were still the old ones.

okmis said:
The only way to be sure is if they mention the XS size and the dual leak guards. I got some very recently that did not mention it and they were still the old ones.

There could be some batch that were done with the old packages to not waste any while the new goodnites were in production with the machines, that could explain this, but to be 100% sure, look for the new packages and boxes, I just got a new box at Wal-Mart today and got some pictures of the box so you can see what it looks like right here :
mGvCLvA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back