New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Jaspy said:
I got the size L Boys (they fit me better than XL) and I’m so happy with the new design! These are so cool.
Update: they’re way softer, feel more snug, the leg guards are higher, and they feel so much better than the old ones when wet.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and goodnitesboy24
Jaspy said:
I got the size L Boys (they fit me better than XL) and I’m so happy with the new design! These are so cool.
What's your waist size

GoodniteQueen said:
What's your waist size
Not sure, sub-27 for sure

Jaspy said:
Not sure, sub-27 for sure
Sounds about right I'm about 23 inches and the xl feels too big on me

ended up not wanting to keep the new xl box i got. i may get rid of them... i got new packs and they're perfect now. fit well.

Plorbian said:
ended up not wanting to keep the new xl box i got. i may get rid of them... i got new packs and they're perfect now. fit well.
You might be able to return or contact KC since it is a manufacturing error

51jp89 said:
You might be able to return or contact KC since it is a manufacturing error
Oh damn true. Ill contact them and explain everything

GoodniteQueen said:
Sounds about right I'm about 23 inches and the xl feels too big on me

Of course the XL Goodnites are too big, and so are the large. Why can't you just go for Pampers 8 instead? Is because of the stigma?

Last edited:
Jaspy said:
Update: they’re way softer, feel more snug, the leg guards are higher, and they feel so much better than the old ones when wet.
agreed.

with my slender athletic body they hit my belly button again, the old 2021 versions had a crinkle, these are more of a rustle / crinkle too, and when wet they feel like a genuine baby diaper back when the 2000 plain white XLs came out…

if they only made them slightly taller still, they’d be spot on again and i’m sure they will.

i the packaging changed to say 14-20 now, no reference to clothing sizes. So I actually called Goodnites and asked and the lady confirmed its ages due to “higher demand we rebranded for age”

so that’s very promising.

my older sister moved back home after college and caught me in the new 2024 XLs changing before bed as she walked past my room, she joked saying “oh ur bedwetting again huh” (she doesn’t know i’m a DL) i was like “ugh yah unfortunately kinda stressed about school right now” she chuckled and said well at least those ones fit you perfectly. i had my back turned to the door embarrassed i didn’t want her to see me blushing and muttered a “yeah”

so anecdotally with the new XLs Goodnites have redeemed themselves imo. hope others experience the same.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Pika123 and 4 others
goodnitesboy24 said:
agreed.

with my slender athletic body they hit my belly button again, the old 2021 versions had a crinkle, these are more of a rustle / crinkle too, and when wet they feel like a genuine baby diaper back when the 2000 plain white XLs came out…

if they only made them slightly taller still, they’d be spot on again and i’m sure they will.

i the packaging changed to say 14-20 now, no reference to clothing sizes. So I actually called Goodnites and asked and the lady confirmed its ages due to “higher demand we rebranded for age”

so that’s very promising.

my older sister moved back home after college and caught me in the new 2024 XLs changing before bed as she walked past my room, she joked saying “oh ur bedwetting again huh” (she doesn’t know i’m a DL) i was like “ugh yah unfortunately kinda stressed about school right now” she chuckled and said well at least those ones fit you perfectly. i had my back turned to the door embarrassed i didn’t want her to see me blushing and muttered a “yeah”

so anecdotally with the new XLs Goodnites have redeemed themselves imo. hope others experience the same.
Very interesting remarks from KC themselves. I guess that I what you get for not closing your door, I always make sure my door is closed when changing, would not want my parents or roommates to find out...

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, goodnitesboy24 and 12srepaid
Accidently forgot to cancel my auto subscription from Amazon, but just got a new 63 count of the girls xl goodnites. So they seem to be rolling through Amazon's distribution

Spotted the new L in CVS. It seems most places around here are getting the L first.
I’ve been hearing some complaints about the crotch being too narrow. How has this been in for some of you?

Last edited:
Spotted new design in xl with new packaging in local Walmart. Whats the difference between these new ones vs the ones from sams club?

Last edited:
Just bought a pack of the old XL and I’m going to try them out again. To see if these hold up like I remember. Since the new ones have been leaking for me.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
Yeah Huggies know adults use Goodnites and Drynites. They're really happy about it, I would guess, but they can't be too obvious that they're catering to this market.

It is like Pampers. They do not advertise in ages, but in sizes, but the sizes get very big. The highest weight they can officially accommodate is 18kg which is the average weight of a 5 year old boy, but I was wearing Pampers when I was 19, so they should fit older children.

Partly nappy companies make nappies bigger to meet the demand of parents, but also they advertise in magazine articles (now online) and parenting education materials etc. They've used these channels to steadily increase the age at which children are potty trained and also created the new expectation that children can remain in nappies throughout their whole childhood (Goodnites.) So from children still in nappies often at the age of 5 (like me) grows a teenager wearing Pampers and Drynites (UK Goodnites) and I continued to wear them as a young adult as do millions of others. Now I am way too fat for Drynites/Goodnites and I find them uncomfortable, so I can't wait for the sizes to get even bigger.

Reactions: JWolf, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Pika123
I tried out one of the old XLs this morning and I immediately noticed it had a snugger fit and a slightly lower rise. Which the lower rise tracks as everyone else was talking about the higher rise on the new XLs. I didn’t leak with these older ones. Just like I remember. I checked the center of the padding and it appears about the same as the new ones. I seemed to have gotten it in my head that it would be wider based on the photos I saw on here. Either way, the old XL fit better for me. If I had to guess. The new XL is too loose. There wasn’t as much of a hug that I was used to in the old XL. Allowing for gaps. Despite the “gap-free fit”. The tighter fit seals things up better. Too much stretch and drapes over things rather than squeeze around them. If I continue working on losing weight. I might switch to the L. Though those leaked on me too. Not sure what to do.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Pika123 and 12srepaid
Ugh. I ordered the triple pack 63 count on Amazon this week… they sent me the old designs.

How long ago did you actually stop bedwetting? Recent enough she might actually belive you’re still having issues? Haha
goodnitesboy24 said:
she joked saying “oh ur bedwetting again huh” (she doesn’t know i’m a DL) i was like “ugh yah unfortunately kinda stressed about school right now” she chuckled and said well at least those ones fit you perfectly. i had my back turned to the door embarrassed i didn’t want her to see me blushing and muttered a “yeah”

abcde12678 said:
How long ago did you actually stop bedwetting? Recent enough she might actually belive you’re still having issues?

aha yeah that was awkward bc i thought i could change quickly before she came upstairs.

and at 16-17 but periodically like once or twice a year maybe more it’ll happen if i’m sick, drank too much alcohol or stressed.

• Wow
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lostdiapersboy
abdl40 said:
Spotted new design in xl with new packaging in local Walmart. Whats the difference between these new ones vs the ones from sams club?

The newest version you get at Walmart is similar to the ones at Target. Both are wider, with double the thickness of the Sam's Club version. I know this because I have compared the Target version of the girls XL Goodnites to the Sam's Club L boy's version. Although both have the blue colored standing leak guards, the Sam's Club version is narrower and thinner in comparison to the Target version.

Back