New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

Well amazon sent me the LG new ones so theres that!

Reactions: 51jp89 and Lostdiapersboy
I12BLittle89 said:
I

Im just being cautious. We have a good thing going here apart from the narrow padding. I hope they fix it. I get the feeling they just took from the crotch and added to the front and back. Which makes it feel denser out of the pack. Saves costs and weight. Hoping nowl one noticed.
This got me thinking so I put the 28 pack boxes next to each other. The "new" one is about a half inch longer and wider than the old box. However the new box is a hair shorter, maybe 1/8".

Reactions: I12BLittle89
What do the new XS designs look like? I'd like to see the updated graphics. I'm glad to see Mirabel on the S/M Goodnites.

Aquasailor said:
What do the new XS designs look like? I'd like to see the updated graphics. I'm glad to see Mirabel on the S/M Goodnites.
i think i had posted pictures of them they are spider man updated to the older design,

Aquasailor said:
Here's the new Little Mermaid designs (the second pic is from a reviewer on Amazon). Really jealous of those who are small enough to still fit into these, they're so cute.

Attachments

• 61vfHU20s9L.jpg
    61vfHU20s9L.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 71e5yhZZYuL.jpg
    71e5yhZZYuL.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Dashsanta, LittleCollector96 and 1 other person
I12BLittle89 said:
I

Im just being cautious. We have a good thing going here apart from the narrow padding. I hope they fix it. I get the feeling they just took from the crotch and added to the front and back. Which makes it feel denser out of the pack. Saves costs and weight. Hoping nowl one noticed.
I don't think it would do any damage to voice your two centsnow that they're marketing it to young adults. Just keep it about the product and don't be weird about it. I don't think they'll do anything about it though. These aren't any more narrow than they were in the past. At least not since the slim fit fiasco as far as I can recall. And you two are the only ones talking about it so it might have become an echo chamber where you're just confirming each other.

When was the last time you remember it feeling wider? They have been making slight adjustments to the xl line since the middle of last year. These changes made it better for my fit. The September one was so noticeable I was checking dates and refused to get other packs from before then. I had cancer two summers ago and lost a bit of weight--fat and muscle so especially now I'm the body shape they're going for and all of these improvements have made the product much better for me. This is honestly the best iteration of goodnites I've used since they got rid of the old white ones. That's also why I doubt they'll do anything about you guys' problems. They'll be getting rave reviews from the actual demographic. With the new packs, im not worried about leaks in bed at all anymore outside of the typical worry that you'd have even with nice tape diapers.

but you never know. It couldn't hurt to give them an email. Just be professional about it. You don't even have to mention a kid or you wearing them, just something along the lines of, "it seems we've had more instances of leaks since this time,they happen in this area, I was wondering if any changes were made to the width of the pant in this area or if there's anything that could explain why this is happening, or if maybe it's something you're aware of and looking into" but with less stream of conscious writing so a customer service rep can understand it lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodnitesboy24 and 12srepaid
goodnitesco96 said:
I am yeah. Couldn’t find any at the stores i visited down in Denver on Saturday.
if you want to dm me, I can probably get you what you need.

I just saw a video of someone talking about the narrower padding. Not the whole thing but…

IMG_3135.JPGIMG_3136.JPG

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 2 others
backups205 said:
if you want to dm me, I can probably get you what you need.
And Amazon sent the old designs…😐

Found the new XL's at Target, it seems they are getting more of the new ones than walmart. Also random question, but are self checkouts being shut down? I've been seeing stuff online about stores wanting to limit or stop self checkouts and it was roped off this morning. I did suck it up, and got them thru the regular checkout, it just makes me more anxious that way. I know they don't care what you get, and self checkouts would still have a person standing there anyway it just seemed better on my nerves that way. Anyways, sorry for long post, just a heads up if you don't like going thru regular checkouts

JWolf said:
Found the new XL's at Target, it seems they are getting more of the new ones than walmart. Also random question, but are self checkouts being shut down? I've been seeing stuff online about stores wanting to limit or stop self checkouts and it was roped off this morning. I did suck it up, and got them thru the regular checkout, it just makes me more anxious that way. I know they don't care what you get, and self checkouts would still have a person standing there anyway it just seemed better on my nerves that way. Anyways, sorry for long post, just a heads up if you don't like going thru regular checkouts
Yeah it's due to an increase in theft and fraud through self checkout.

• Haha
Reactions: JWolf and Remington1911
Mehrabad98 said:
Yeah it's due to an increase in theft and fraud through self checkout.
I’ve seen reports about it not getting shut down but they’re trying to decrease the items taken through self checkout to less than 10, implementing a subscription/payment system too

Started to wear some of the new boys one and the Bag of XL was fitting better than the box xl...one side is tight and looking at the side bands they're the same issue on multiple pairs

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Front one is bag and back one is box

Attachments

• 20240319_153143.jpg
    20240319_153143.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 146
It's quite upsetting since they fit great other than right side being tight

Reactions: Dashsanta
Hi

DL, and lurker here, haven’t done an intro but i will…but wanted to comment on this post and have been following it bc goodnites hit home for me.

i was an actual LEGITIMATE secondary nocturnal enuresis bedwetter from 8-16 yrs old, during which i wore the following goodnites all through:

(not in order, just from memory)

atvs
soccer
white with race cars and black waistband
motocross/dirt bikes with the blue waistband

i was precocious hitting puberty fully at 9 and i definitely feel my DL side came from my bedwetting, my mom making me wear pull-ups goodnites, and some interesting sexual interactions with girls during these ages. i had my first orgasm at 10 in a diaper

my fav goodnites were the soccer ones, the original plain whites 2001-2002 ones

i got from ebay and my absolute favs were the motocross / dirt bike series from 2010, so roomy, comfy, etc.

about my shape and how this relates to the new goodnites in this post:

i am taller stature at 6’ and 185 lbs roughly and 9-10% bf, being into fitness.

as a kid i grew the tallest and was the leanest in my 7th grade class. always had an athletic build and kept fit so the fit of the goodnites even now if i were to attach a pic of me in them, you’d think i was 12-16 yrs old 😳

i’ve worn goodnites all through the various changes and series through buying them outside of the times i wore them listed.

none of my goodnites ever leaked but i did have plastic sheets on my bed until 18 as an “assurance” my first girlfriend giggled when she sat down on my bed bc i forgot to take them off but later admitted she was a bedwetter until 12.

i believe leaks are due to;

sleep position
body size - weight/height ratio
SAP interaction with urine salt content, hydrated tends to leak less than dehydrated high urea content urine.

BUT…there were some very pathetic times we had to endure and changes.

the newer ones were leaky especially the 2010 yrs from 2010-2021 during the combined L/XL.

designs were ok but my favorites were during when i actually needed them and wore them

i think we can all agree on that….?

TLDR: most recently, i received a nice big box of the new 2024s boys goodnites XL from SAMS CLUB, and have compared them to “vintage versions” i have in my collection.

without getting out silly tape measures, and being all autistic about it, anecdotally, they are the CLOSEST to the old style white goodnites and the 2000s-2010 series goodnites yet.

they did a great job with this new version in my opinion and no leaks.

points of improvement

-slightly higher rise, but not as high as white ones
-taller side panels
-standing they reach my belly button now
-wider crotch depth
-they crinkle more which i personally like and reminds me of my bedwetting days
-comfy and roomier
-hold one full large wetting for me, or two smaller wets

they tried to make them look like boys briefs but ended up looking more like training pants, personally i think they should go back to white with designs like the 2000-2010 versions….and make the rise taller still to accommodate taller torso boys/young guys.

anyway that’s my experience with these.

Last edited:
Reactions: JWolf, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Alastair and 1 other person
I saw the new XL's at my local Dollar General.

Reactions: JWolf and goodnitesboy24
I got the size L Boys (they fit me better than XL) and I’m so happy with the new design! These are so cool.

Attachments

• 715E2D50-4D52-46E4-A946-5DCF413A8E9F.jpeg
    715E2D50-4D52-46E4-A946-5DCF413A8E9F.jpeg
    878.9 KB · Views: 86
  • F7776740-FB5F-4A06-B705-5869D0248146.jpeg
    F7776740-FB5F-4A06-B705-5869D0248146.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 87
  • 1662AFA8-5E42-409E-AF06-902110A06583.jpeg
    1662AFA8-5E42-409E-AF06-902110A06583.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • 21F02D83-FD0D-4F6D-9695-ABFC82945370.jpeg
    21F02D83-FD0D-4F6D-9695-ABFC82945370.jpeg
    978.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 25311D83-B595-41F3-B40E-F080EA18EEC4.jpeg
    25311D83-B595-41F3-B40E-F080EA18EEC4.jpeg
    901.9 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: JWolf, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 3 others
Jaspy said:
I got the size L Boys (they fit me better than XL) and I’m so happy with the new design! These are so cool.
I really like the patterns & colors on the Boys L better than on the Boys XL.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Riddy
Back