New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

HappyNappin said:
Found the 'other site', posted 3 hours ago and only 1 reply, it's really not very active, I'm glad I stayed with adisc as DD is pretty much dead.

View attachment 130472
There seems to be a tangible increase in height too which is nice.
They look taller! I hope so, I needed a little more length where i'm 6'-0".

Reactions: TigerDL and I12BLittle89
hanzertas said:
I like these designs, but I am not entirely moved by them. I miss the camo already.
Don't some retailers like CVS and Dollar General sell older versions bit longer? Maybe even some small grocery stores?
I'm just saying that there is still plenty of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
12srepaid said:
I like these patterns. I'm getting a bit tired of the camo.
Although I admit the snow camo are pretty good.
I always thought the camo print looked like they had used the airbrush tool on Microsoft Paint.

I also think the new checker board pattern looks like an old Mac os background.

There really going for the millennium aesthetic.

Reactions: SecretWeapon, espectro, TigerDL and 1 other person
Ashton84 said:
They look taller! I hope so, I needed a little more length where i'm 6'-0".
There are many 12 year olds taller than me. I'm like 5"3'.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Ashton84 and I12BLittle89
I think I like these too!! Very ‘90s vibes from the new L and XLs. I wonder if they were inspired by the 90s since Goodnites turns 30 on April 1 this year.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, TigerDL, DanElmontan and 1 other person
I don't see what's was wrong with the previous designs you know the stars and cupcakes I personally thought those were unbelievably cute.

Reactions: curiouslittle1 and wetnights
Oh man, if these fit comfortably I’ll never have to wear regular underwear again!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, DiaperedBedwetter1998, GoodnitesXL21 and 5 others
Sam I am said:
Oh man, if these fit comfortably I’ll never have to wear regular underwear again!
I’m hoping the L grew a little bit so I can wear them again.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, TigerDL and 12srepaid
I12BLittle89 said:
I’m hoping the L grew a little bit so I can wear them again.
I hope they closer to the L/XL fit now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and I12BLittle89
I love these! The only new pattern that has yet to be found is Girl's L. (Except for the XS and S/M but most of us can't fit in those.) I am a huge fan of the patterns. They look more grown up which is good for teens. They certainly tried to make the Girls XL and Boys XL similar. Maybe, they will do the same for the L.

Reactions: DanElmontan
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I love these! The only new pattern that has yet to be found is Girl's L. (Except for the XS and S/M but most of us can't fit in those.) I am a huge fan of the patterns. They look more grown up which is good for teens. They certainly tried to make the Girls XL and Boys XL similar. Maybe, they will do the same for the L.
Now that you mention it, I see it: both the new boys and girls XL pants have a print that looks kind of like tire tracks.

I’m a bit confused here. Picked up a box last night, production dated 1/29/24. They’re the new pattern (girls xl), but the leak guards are white and there’s no mention of quicksorb anywhere. Did I buy old goodnites with a new pattern, or are these the new and improved ones?

• Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL
scrotarius said:
I’m a bit confused here. Picked up a box last night, production dated 1/29/24. They’re the new pattern (girls xl), but the leak guards are white and there’s no mention of quicksorb anywhere. Did I buy old goodnites with a new pattern, or are these the new and improved ones?
Are they still in the old packaging?
Goodnites script made up from dots and the two o are on slightly different levels?

Did you get them from Walmart?

Reactions: scrotarius
scrotarius said:
It sounds like "old Goodnites with new pattern", since the new models would likely have to have the blue leak guards. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened, since I remember some late-2010/2011-ish prints coming with non-printed sides (just blue or pink, no underwear-like printing). Perhaps part of the machinery got changed over, and they just decided to use up whatever is left of the previous bits while it gets completely changed over?

I have a long weekend and I was hoping to be the first to find the new XL. I still intend to find them.

Reactions: DanElmontan
CommanderCrayfish said:
It sounds like "old Goodnites with new pattern", since the new models would likely have to have the blue leak guards. Wouldn't be the first time this has happened, since I remember some late-2010/2011-ish prints coming with non-printed sides (just blue or pink, no underwear-like printing). Perhaps part of the machinery got changed over, and they just decided to use up whatever is left of the previous bits while it gets completely changed over?
I agree. The whole product line (other than the bed mats) is going through a transition, and each material is being used up at a different pace. Anything showing up in the redesigned packaging would have to have the Quicksorb features otherwise KCC would be falsely advertising their product.

Last edited:
So some things I found at my first Walmart. The boys S/M is in the new pattern and packaging. The plastic is less glossy and more of a matte finish.

The girls XS is still little mermaid it appears.

It appears someone was already looking for the boys XL. They opened the box and left it. I see something like this a lot in L and XL sizes. One or two pants are stolen but never the smaller sizes. I assume it’s a teen or young adult who is ok with stealing.

Attachments

• IMG_8847.jpeg
    IMG_8847.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_8848.jpeg
    IMG_8848.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_8849.jpeg
    IMG_8849.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 142
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: LittleCollector96, hanzertas, tbert7896 and 3 others
HappyNappin said:
Found the 'other site', posted 3 hours ago and only 1 reply, it's really not very active, I'm glad I stayed with adisc as DD is pretty much dead.

View attachment 130472
There seems to be a tangible increase in height too which is nice.
That is my bed!

• Wow
Reactions: HappyNappin, Jamas and TigerDL
tspotters1 said:
That is my bed!
By the way, I got those from my recent order from Sam's club.

Reactions: DanElmontan and burgern
Back