New Goodnites are coming! this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did some research. Ill have to givem the trial but that "25% stretchier" business has my attention. Is there any noticeable thickness difference (-/+) ??? (to those who have tried)

To make sure you get the right ones, the packaging will say "25% stretchier" on them other that that they are exactly the same so just as thick, just as high in front and back which for me needs to be higher i read this thread a few hours ago did a quick search and immediately went to get some :D YAY

Stretchy is good, i can't wait to try them out, i really like the designs for goodnites, really excited to see what the girl ones look like! ^-^

the "25% stretchier" version has been out since late last year. The Goodnites clearance is a new development.

thats been out for a year? :( dam ... so either they are changing the design of it again, hopefully for the better, or they are changing the patterns. i hope both

So essentially this is all old news? Bummer... Did anything change but the design?!?! (Crosses fingers for wider crotch... sigh)
I might just slip out for a pack today... Gonna be tricky to hide now with the new living situation. I really need a hidden safe. Mr+mrs smith style

I don't know why they made them worse when they redesigned them this time around. This time around they made them shorter and the padding didn't absorb as much or as fast as the previous models.
I hope this redesign either returns to the old models or makes them bigger/more absorbent. Bigger to go with the trend in the size of kids (sorry, but it's true, people are getting fatter) and more absorbent to be able to last throughout the night without the need of anything else.

That kinda makes me think. Was this recent redesign a strategic move? To get parents who do not know about diaper absorbency (like we do) to purchase those bizarre bedmats... Hmm...

Just sampling a pack. They do feel a nipp shorter than the previous itteration. the 25% stretchier business is a bit of a 2 way'er. Theyre easier to get on in one piece but they dont feel nearly as snug on the hips. Almost as if they are specifically for chubbier shorter children than before. Still good though. Totes digging the skater/comic print. Just wishing i had access to retail D'24/7s. I have yet to have any experience with a propper adult diaper save one oversized crinkle resistant velcrow taped purple monster i knicked (most shamefully) from Nanas may moons ago.

Jbdl said:
Just sampling a pack. They do feel a nipp shorter than the previous itteration. the 25% stretchier business is a bit of a 2 way'er. Theyre easier to get on in one piece but they dont feel nearly as snug on the hips. Almost as if they are specifically for chubbier shorter children than before. Still good though. Totes digging the skater/comic print. Just wishing i had access to retail D'24/7s. I have yet to have any experience with a propper adult diaper save one oversized crinkle resistant velcrow taped purple monster i knicked (most shamefully) from Nanas may moons ago.
This is why they need to bring back XL size.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
This is why they need to bring back XL size.
Not going to happen....in the North American market, Kimberly Clark no longer cares about kids over 12 who wet the bed...they really only focus their marketing on the younger 4-7 age group these days.

Woahhhh....Did I read that right?

Goodnites discontuined the XL size? Is this true?

Bigger or not I just want new designs. My fingers are crossed that they do Frozen designs.

woodmankicker said:
I can confirm same activity in Indianapolis.

I have seen shelves emptying in Indianapolis suburbs too.

Bigrig said:
Bigger or not I just want new designs. My fingers are crossed that they do Frozen designs.

Frozen designs should just be put on the cool alert pullups that they just brought back, it's screaming for it.

As for the rest of this conversation, I feel like you're all being preemptive, there's been nothing stated from Kimberly Clark about new goodnites.

Edit*: Not to mention there has been a worker strike for product shipping, iirc anyway. Probably why you're seeing emptying shelves.

Or it could be that they are just focusing on Tru-Fit for this market segment and want to free up shelf space for better-selling baby products, instead of competing with themselves by having two products fighting for the same market segment (bed wetters).

Last edited by a moderator:
AddyShadows said:
Frozen designs should just be put on the cool alert pullups that they just brought back, it's screaming for it.

On the other hand, parents might not like designs featuring a movie whose most famous moment is someone singing "Let it go."

To the topic a hand, most of the stores in my area have liquidated existing stock as well, including the Tru-Fit.

Vic92 said:
On the other hand, parents might not like designs featuring a movie whose most famous moment is someone singing "Let it go."

ROFL, woudn't that be ironic indeed.

Vic92 said:

Best comment I've seen in awhile.

This thread is the "Chicken Little" of our community.

The new packs are on the shelves in Target...I was correct about the shrinking pack size...the L/XLs are down to 25 pants/pack in the mega pack...still appear to be 11 pants in the so-called "jumbo" pack. Nothing else has changed (same prints, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back