New Goodintes Extra small size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic92 said:
with less in the box for the same price, and you get a cynical view that they're squeezing extra profit by convincing parents that Pull-Ups magically stop working when a child reaches a certain age.
Keep in mind that Goodnites are more absorbent than Pull-Ups so are more expensive to produce as they use more raw materials. So it is more of a case of it being better able to handle a larger bladder.

InfamousRhino said:
Despite there not being a large amount of comments for a smaller size, I'm sure KC has market research or other information that caused them to produce a smaller size.
Like I said before look at the comments on Amazon and Walmart and you will find quite a bit of complaints of the S-M being too big for their child and Pull-Ups 4T-5T not absorbent enough.

Vic92 said:
No doubt market research that says kids shouldn't wear Pull-Ups after their 4th birthday. I remember they had a survey on their website a while back for parents to determine which product was right for their child (take the survey and they give a recommendation). After taking it several times, I noticed that ultimately if you said your child was 3 or younger, they suggested Pull-Ups; if you said the child was 4 (or older), they recommended Goodnites. Add in the fact that S/M Goodnites have the same weight range (at least on the low end) as 4t-5t Pull-Ups (and technically, size 6 diapers), with less in the box for the same price, and you get a cynical view that they're squeezing extra profit by convincing parents that Pull-Ups magically stop working when a child reaches a certain age.

I don't blame them really, it's a buisness and they're out to make money.

LordFluffybuttz said:
"Be honest; how many of you in this thread are actually concerned for the older children/teens with enuresis and not just trying to squeeze into Goodnites?"

You forget that there are also many here who have had to go through bed wetting. I understand your point however, that being said I can fit into the goodnites just fine but still wish for larger sizes! I don't suffer from bed wetting (any more) however goodnites are still useful during the day/ are preferable to adult diapers for me because I'm so freaking small.

There are alot of adult products coming out now, can't comment on their effectiveness as I haven't tried them as I don't like underwear as it never fits right, but there are products for at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back