New gap-free fit XL GoodNites updates

curiouslittle1

W•A•F•I•T•Y
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know there's a few threads about all the updates to the GoodNites, but I have YET to see ANYONE make a post about the XL size finally having the gap-free fit updates... Having scrolled thru 70+ pages in one thread & 35 pages in the other, I have yet to see any updates on them...

I've seen one where they showed the new XL to the now previous XL size, but nobody has shown if the XL's have the blue leak guards or not... Another member said that they found ones with the new prints, but apparently didn't have the gap free fit feature yet...

So can we start a new thread *specifically* for the XL size and the updates? Because if they're coming out with the new prints only and not the gap free fit feature, then K-C is false advertising by not having an asterisk in the updated retailer marketing and advertising materials indicating "not on the XL size" or "for XS - L" size only"...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dashsanta and Lostdiapersboy
Yes the ones from Sams have blue leak guards and seem to hold more.

Txdpboy said:
Yes the ones from Sams have blue leak guards and seem to hold more.
I know the Sam's ones do, but they seem to have made it a non-exclusive thing to just Sam's Club... I've been spotting the new ones in just about every size except the XL's almost everywhere, and I'm itching to get and try the new XL's.

curiouslittle1 said:
I know there's a few threads about all the updates to the GoodNites, but I have YET to see ANYONE make a post about the XL size finally having the gap-free fit updates... Having scrolled thru 70+ pages in one thread & 35 pages in the other, I have yet to see any updates on them...

I've seen one where they showed the new XL to the now previous XL size, but nobody has shown if the XL's have the blue leak guards or not... Another member said that they found ones with the new prints, but apparently didn't have the gap free fit feature yet...

So can we start a new thread *specifically* for the XL size and the updates? Because if they're coming out with the new prints only and not the gap free fit feature, then K-C is false advertising by not having an asterisk in the updated retailer marketing and advertising materials indicating "not on the XL size" or "for XS - L" size only"...
The XLs that I bought at Target last week have the new prints and the blue leak guards.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and curiouslittle1
Back