• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New female member with very rough urinaryincontinence.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

I am Cristina 45 and I my life was changed when I got a very rough urinaryincontinence.

Attachments

• 535584_01big.jpg
    535584_01big.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Rusher, HappyCamper and 3 others
Really sorry to hear this. Hopefully you enjoy diapers now though. Welcome!

Good morning and welcome here !!

Reactions: Pee75250
Warm welcome from the Netherlands. Luckily for me I can wear for fun and not for necessity. Plenty of people on the site to give good advice.

Hello and welcome I know it can be overwhelming facing this but we will be here for you! Aaaaand hoping you come to love diapers too!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Pee75250
Hi and welcome. I'm new here too. Is that Crystal Ray in your profile pic?

Reactions: Fireball44
I’d trade you if I could I’ll take yours and you take mine!

Hi and welcome to the Adisc forum.🙂

Hi and welcome :) well IC is not good but it is good to have you here. If you need any advice feel free to browse the forum and feel free to ask the community :) Enjoy your stay and have a good day

Welcome to the community ... Feel free to participate as you feel comfortable to do so!

Hi and welcome to the community and forums

Hello and Welcome

plasticpants10 said:
Hello and Welcome
like the shades of your plastic pants.Mine are all dull clear or soft white.

Welcome, many of us on here are incontinent. Please ask away with any questions or concerns. I find this community very supportive and understanding, it has made me feel less alone and ashamed.

Reactions: Rusher
Back