NEW DIAPER AT REARZ.CA (Fury oriented)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astatine said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the Comficare was designed by a guy from Rüsselsheim who owns a company called Thrust Vector that produces garden furniture in China. He has connections to the german ABDL-scene and always planned to make diaper, using his contacts to China. Thrust Vector owns the trademarks Comficare and Crinklz. There seemingly has been another company based in California making incontinence products called Comficare, but this trademark is listed as abandoned since 2006.

In the following links you can find several threads from 2013 discussing the introduction of a new german diaper made in China and the first customer based tests and the first tests at the time it hit the shelves.

Diapers were introduced to spaceflight in the 1980s, because the first female shuttle crew members, rather logically, weren't able use condom urinals or similar collecting devices, which were the standard since John Glenn's flight in 1962.

Well that still dosent change the fact that it's a fancy print slapped on a standard diaper.

Actually I think you'll find most diapers are that...even the "fancy" ones.

Thought I should point out a few things about ordering from Rearz. For those of us in the U.S. don't forget to switch the currency from Canadian dollar to American dollar (top left corner under "currency"). Also Rearz has a flat rate shipping to the U.S. of $21.24 no matter how much you order. I figured this out by adding and subtracting items in the shopping cart and just now I saw it posted on the home page. If I had extra money for diapers (already made several purchases not long ago) I would order a few cases and only pay $21.24 for shipping.

CodyRush said:
Actually I think you'll find most diapers are that...even the "fancy" ones.

That's the reason I don't do business with ABDL companies, I would much rather make my own over suit diapers one time instead of infesting in new shock every do often.

kitterdafoxy said:
That's the reason I don't do business with ABDL companies, I would much rather make my own over suit diapers one time instead of infesting in new shock every do often.

A lot of people (myself included) appreciate an actual product that we can get more of readily as opposed to having to make one every time. Not to say I haven't done that, though...I certainly have, but out of necessity.

CodyRush said:
A lot of people (myself included) appreciate an actual product that we can get more of readily as opposed to having to make one every time. Not to say I haven't done that, though...I certainly have, but out of necessity.

I forgot to mention that all my diapers are made of cloth, but they look like disposables (trust me, it's not easy to do), and they're only worn over my fursuit so they don't NEED to be absorbent.

kitterdafoxy said:
I forgot to mention that all my diapers are made of cloth, but they look like disposables (trust me, it's not easy to do), and they're only worn over my fursuit so they don't NEED to be absorbent.

Lets see them! sounds fun!

bambinod said:
Lets see them! sounds fun!

They aren't finished yet, everything has to be hand stitched and cut so it's not like I can churn them out quickly. Currently I have the fleece outer shell (it's not gonna actually get used) cut out and I'm currently layering the padding inside (which involves quite a few tricky seams). The average person would probably not be able to do it because I don't think they would have the patience to do hundreds of hand stitches. Once the shell is padded I will have to sew in ruffled ribbon in the leg areas and waist, then I will have to add the three Velcro tapes (Velcro attached to light blue fleece) on the sides and tail area. Finally I will have to add a strip of colored fleece in the front before I check every stitch by hand to make sure nothing comes undone when it's worn. In other words, it won't be done for a few weeks, but then I will post a thread containing pictures of it.

Because I am insane and I have to know how much each diaper costs, I made a list for Rearz diapers (the ones I want to buy). Maybe this will help you decide what to buy if you are thinking about these brands like I am.

REARZ.CA (Plus $21.24 S&H)
($21.24 S&H per total order)

ABDL Mixed (Cuddlz, Fabine, Rearz)
case of 42 ($114.75) = $2.73 each
($114.75 + $21.24 = $3.24 each)

Comficare M10 (Size Med.)
case of 36 ($80.74) = $2.24 each
($80.74 + $21.24 = $2.83 each)

Comficare Crinklz (Size Med.)
case of 36 ($91.79) = $2.55 each
($91.79 + $21.24 = $3.14 each)

Cuddlz printed (Size Med.)
case of 80 ($204.00) = $2.55 each
($204.00 + $21.24 = $2.82 each)

Fabine Exklusiv (Original Color)
bag of 8 ($59.48) = $7.44 each
($59.48 + $21.24 = $10.09 each)

Fabine Exklusiv 2014
case of 32 ($106.25) = $3.32 each
($106.25 + $21.24 = $3.98 each)

Fabine Exklusiv 2014
case of 64 ($212.50) = $3.32 each
($212.50 + $21.24 = $3.65 each)

Rearz Inspire
case of 48 ($106.25) = $2.21 each
($106.25 + $21.24 = $2.66 each)

Rearz Spoiled
case of 48 ($114.75) = $2.39 each
($114.75 + $21.24 = $2.83 each)

Are there any better photos than the one on rearz? I want to see the rest of the print on one spread out!

Edit: On another note, I kinda wish they had chosen some of the colors a little differently. For instance, the monkey could be purple, and what I assume is a bear kicking a ball could be pink or blue... That's the main reason I want to see the rest of the pattern, I just hope its not a white diaper dominated with brown characters. I would still try out a case regardless because I really, really really want to see more options for this theme in the future.

Last edited:
It has a white baby tiger like me!

backsheet_l.jpg

Found pics from the source

Characters are predominantly brown, but I guess that's no different from the usual teddy bear designs. So very cute, I'm gonna have to get in on this.

not sure if that would benefit from the furries wearing diapers or not.... either works I think.

That package is adorable, however I'm not sold on the print itself. It's too ...I don't know. Scattered.

Totally, I like a pattern conforming to the contours better than scattered graphics, but at least it's better than Rearz' last attempt with Spoiled, and the all-over footprints. At least this has some variety.

And more than anything, it's got furries. It's not a home run, but I want to support this and make it a profitable venture. If this dies on its first iteration, I'm worried it will discourage future development of furry-themed diapers.

Wow im not a furry but those look kinda adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back