New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Found some today at a local Publix grocery store. I've been hoping to try them, but they only had girls in XL. I really wanted boys, but got what they had. They fit okay, and hold a normal wetting. (31" waist, 158lbs, 5' 10"). I don't really care for the flower design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boltsboy86
anyone see them in canada yet?

The XL flower design is much more basic than their other designs. It reminds me of some early designs that were only on the shelves for a month or two.

2009b-jpg.25400

Reactions: Angelapinks, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Goodnites4Ever1997 and 3 others
guest said:
anyone see them in canada yet?
Not yet, don't wait for them till late august or early september, knowing our usual shipments of theses get delayed, plus the Covid19... But we will get them eventually.

Yay I've got them at a drug store here in Bermuda where I live. They have the new boys sizes but girls was still the old L/XL. Wearing now and they're pretty great.

Reactions: Angelapinks
neilt001 said:
Yay I've got them at a drug store here in Bermuda where I live. They have the new boys sizes but girls was still the old L/XL. Wearing now and they're pretty great.
At the risk of going way off topic I have never thought of where places like Bermuda get there supplies from, being a tiny island in the middle of the ocean.
Does everything come in by air? Im surprised it doesn't come from the England since they claim it's their island.

HappyNappin said:
At the risk of going way off topic I have never thought of where places like Bermuda get there supplies from, being a tiny island in the middle of the ocean.
Does everything come in by air? Im surprised it doesn't come from the England since they claim it's their island.
So although Bermuda is a British Overseas Territory, most of our supplies come by container ship (two shipments per week) from the port in New Jersey. So we're consuming the same things as they do in the US north east. (England is too far, plus the Bermuda dollar is pegged to the USD and so there's better reason to align economically with the US than the UK). Also means we get US diapers! (good for new Goodnites, bad for pampers size 8).

Last edited:
LstNwf said:
What's funny about that is I was just thinking this myself. I've seen the size 7 Huggies, the 360 fit Pampers in the larger sizes and I believe the 5-6T easyups but the larger size goodnites have not made an appearance yet while stock is hit or miss at all the big chain stores.

Given where I am in Canada we are usually last to see any new products before they are old news elsewhere, even when stock isn't an issue because of a pandemic 🤣
They’ll be available in Canada in August!

Reactions: Angelapinks and CodyBaby
They seem to be listed on Walmart.ca now, but not available in store, or online yet.

• Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and neophyte
Has anyone gotten any yet?

Annalise said:
Has anyone gotten any yet?
Not in Canada. Only in the US, so far.

Reactions: CodyBaby
I just bought my second box of 28. I looked online at my local stores thinking they keep the inventory in check. Apparently it’s not the case at every store. Either that or they have them in the back stock. I really didn’t want to ask. Even though it was about 11 pm, there were quite a few other customers in like and throughout the store.

I had wanted to get the 9 pack, and the 24 hour Walgreens said the boys was in stock. They had the girls only. So I probably will skip going to that store again. While I didn’t want to spend the $30 on the large box, I do like that I won’t have to get more too soon.

Right now Walgreens has an in store coupon for $3 off the purchase price. I’m not real sure how that works if I had bought 2 boxes, maybe it would be a total of $6 off? The 9 packs are 2 for $20 also. I believe the $3 coupon can be used on that also.

The lady that checked me out assumed these were for a kid. She must not have even noticed the size. She had asked if I had a Walgreens rewards under my number and I said no at first. Then the said, “maybe your wife has one”. Again assuming these were for my kid. Don’t have a kid or wife. So that just goes to show you don’t have to worry about the store clerk thinking they’re for you.

Last edited:
thats actually funny that Bermuda would get them before Canada. :p

Nice

I'm still a bit bummed because I'm out of state working at a camp. It will be about three months before I can get any.

Gnbw4l said:
thats actually funny that Bermuda would get them before Canada. :p
ahah I know right. Goodnites and vaccines - Bermuda ahead of the game on canada!

• Sad
Now that you mention it...

Does anyone know why the larger packaging changed from saying 8-15 to only 8-14?

This was a while ago, which I guess means it wasn't in preparation for a new line. You'd think that would have been announced and/or already out, or it must have been more embarrassing to any 15-year-old who was previously wearing them.

They can't say that it's because bedwetting after 12 usually stops by 15, since bedwetting usually stops between 4 and 6. Furthermore, why not capitalize on the entire range? It seems neither sensitive of their feelings nor a good business decision.

I always wondered why such a large developmental gap, on the one hand, but nothing for anyone up to or over 18. I know it would be embarrassing for a lot of people to be bought those as a teenager, so a large developmental gap is possibly preferential, but then why reduce the age from 15 to 14?

Also, why are the smallest adult diapers (in those stores) seemingly made to fit someone who weighs at least 250 lb.? We need maybe four sizes between "Teen" and "Adult".

Reactions: AJFan2020
ThatGuyFromThatThread said:
Now that you mention it...

Does anyone know why the larger packaging changed from saying 8-15 to only 8-14?

This was a while ago, which I guess means it wasn't in preparation for a new line. You'd think that would have been announced and/or already out, or it must have been more embarrassing to any 15-year-old who was previously wearing them.

They can't say that it's because bedwetting after 12 usually stops by 15, since bedwetting usually stops between 4 and 6. Furthermore, why not capitalize on the entire range? It seems neither sensitive of their feelings nor a good business decision.

I always wondered why such a large developmental gap, on the one hand, but nothing for anyone up to or over 18. I know it would be embarrassing for a lot of people to be bought those as a teenager, so a large developmental gap is possibly preferential, but then why reduce the age from 15 to 14?

Also, why are the smallest adult diapers (in those stores) seemingly made to fit someone who weighs at least 250 lb.? We need maybe four sizes between "Teen" and "Adult".

The 14 is referring to size 14, not the age.

Reactions: TigerDL and ThatGuyFromThatThread
Yanyosho said:
The 14 is referring to size 14, not the age.
I considered that but I saw an old news article from England that indicated it represented age. Perhaps the reference point was changed, somewhere along the way or country to country.

I never took the numbers too seriously, nor the name "Goodnites" seriously either.

Just like how baby diapers are for babies, surely there are school age children that wear them too.

And even though GoodNites are intended for night time, they can be worn during the day as well.

So whether 8-14(15) is age or size, it really doesn't matter that much, and shouldn't be taken too literal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and ThatGuyFromThatThread
Back