New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

ThatGuyFromThatThread said:
I considered that but I saw an old news article from England that indicated it represented age. Perhaps the reference point was changed, somewhere along the way or country to country.
If it's an article from the UK then it will be referring to drynites 8-15 years, they have always gone by age, but that's also how the children's clothing is sized there so 8-9 years for example, or 15-16 years which is roughly equivalent to a small adult size.
Huggies recently changed pullups to go by age here aswell so age 1-2½ and age 2-4

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread
Hey, friends! I requested a sample of the new size and I have yet to receive it. How long did it take for you to receive yours?

Got a 9 pack of the Boys XL coming today from Amazon. I have a 34-36" ish waist as that is what I wear for shorts. So I hope it will fit nice when I put one on tonight.

Reactions: TigerDL, Angelapinks, DanElmontan and 1 other person
Paddedbossman said:
Got a 9 pack of the Boys XL coming today from Amazon. I have a 34-36" ish waist as that is what I wear for shorts. So I hope it will fit nice when I put one on tonight.
Update they fit pretty good. Dident have issues getting them up, I do wish they dident ride so low though.

Reactions: TigerDL, RedPandaDL and Angelapinks
I found the boys XL box of 28 on the shelf at Target for $26.49, they also had the size L.

The Up&Up version doesn’t look like it’s changed and is still the old size of the Goodnites L/XL.

They were actually well stocked this time. No small packs on the shelves though. I’m not even sure they’ll be having the 9 packs of the XL. I still didn’t see any at Walmart the last time I looked. But I now have the option of going to Walgreens or Target for the Goodnites.

CJPadder said:
I found the boys XL box of 28 on the shelf at Target for $26.49, they also had the size L.

The Up&Up version doesn’t look like it’s changed and is still the old size of the Goodnites L/XL.

They were actually well stocked this time. No small packs on the shelves though. I’m not even sure they’ll be having the 9 packs of the XL. I still didn’t see any at Walmart the last time I looked. But I now have the option of going to Walgreens or Target for the Goodnites.
Does target have the 9 count? Target's my preferred go to location since you can use the self checkout. Diapers or not I still want to use the self checkout lmao.

Has anybody gotten these yet? XLs are sold out everywhere I look which means that either there’s more ABDLs than we know or more older-age bed wetters.

Either way, I’d like to know how big of a waist they’ll fit.

ild95370 said:
Has anybody gotten these yet? XLs are sold out everywhere I look which means that either there’s more ABDLs than we know or more older-age bed wetters.

I'm a 33" waist, 5 foot 9, 170 lbs and they fit me perfectly. I wear them to bed 2-3 nights a week now, no issues yet.

Reactions: Boltsboy86, TigerDL, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I don’t believe Target has the 9 count packs of the XL size. They had not spaces on the shelves for them. They also don’t list them available on the website. Only the 28 count large box. Fine with me though as I’d rather get more for the money.

As far as who’s buying these, that would be interesting to know. But I’m sure we won’t really know. I’m sure anyone who’s buying them isn’t going to want others knowing they need them or want them. I suppose we can speculate who is buying these from the stores we are visiting. They fit small to medium sized adults. I was not that much smaller than I am now when I was in middle school.

Again don’t worry when you go to the store. People are not worried about what you’re buying. Most think you are purchasing them for your kid and likely don’t even notice what size these things are. I mean do you really notice what other people are really purchasing. Or even remember who you saw at the store anyways.

Reactions: TigerDL and JOCKMAN
I'm wondering if some or even a lot of stores will only ever carry the L size and forgo the XL. From my own retail experience, the S/M size sells significantly better than the L/XL ever did. Maybe some retailers will only ever carry the L size as they don't expect to sell enough XL to justify the shelf space.

Found the XL at my local grocery store last night so did another video. Felt sorta like a rare find so wanted to share!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: KrankyPants and WillFord384
What is size 20 in inches around the waist?

ild95370 said:

About 30-32".

Reactions: Boltsboy86 and TigerDL
WillFord384 said:
About 30-32".
Guess I need to start working out.

hanzertas said:
Found the XL at my local grocery store last night so did another video. Felt sorta like a rare find so wanted to share!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Any sneaky clues to what videos you're planning soon, will there be one on the new parents choice pants?
Would really like a detailed look at the packaging on those.

These should fit me, just fine, as I've been squeezing into the old 8-15 ones. 20 is an in-between of these and "small/medium" (huge) adult pull-ons that I could fit if I gained another 50 or maybe 100 pounds.
I wear pants with a waist-size of 38-40 but I think I could get down to 36. I like my "diapers" a lot snuger than my boxers, though, so these should fit very comfortably and not ride as Low as what I have been wearing.

HappyNappin said:
Any sneaky clues to what videos you're planning soon, will there be one on the new parents choice pants?
Would really like a detailed look at the packaging on those.
My next video is (probably) going to be some vintage S/M Underjams I have on order but I want to get those Parents Choice ones pretty bad as well. Next time I'm at Walmart.

Last edited:
Reactions: HappyNappin
ild95370 said:
It is actually 30 inches max, not 32, size 20 is not 32 inches for any American brand of boys clothes. Many retailers and brands don't even go up to boys size 20 anyways.

*Finally* got my hands on a 9-pack of the boys XL, after following this thread religiously (I think I've read all 2000+ comments from this thread during this whole journey we've been on...) and also being a big Goodnites fan. The L/XL are getting a little small for me (actually I'm getting big for them oops), so thankful this sizing should help (haven't tried it on yet).

As for my (casual) search for them, I've found lots of stores still have the L/XL and a few only carried L of the newer sizes, especially CVS. I finally realized Walgreens actually has the XL around (albeit their locations are further from me), but even then sometimes their online inventory isn't completely accurate. Perhaps some are in stock in the back, but at one place I worked up the courage to ask a worker and they commented how these items are popular targets of thieves, which is why the larger boxes had security tags wrapped around them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN and DiaperedBedwetter1998
ild95370 said:

I have a 35 inch waist and they fit perfectly in the hips and the waist. But they ride so low, Your butt crack sticks out the back. And once wet you better have relatively tight plastic pants on with them or the SAG even further down.

Reactions: passion4life, JOCKMAN and Angelapinks
Back