New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

These are honestly a bit too big for me :(

I'm 145lbs and relatively small, the old L/XL were already a bit higher than my pants. Now these new XLs get so close to my belly button, they're huge.
I might stick to Target's "Up&Up" L/XL pull ups.

• Wow
Reactions: espectro and Goodnites4Ever1997
Memi said:
These are honestly a bit too big for me :(

I'm 145lbs and relatively small, the old L/XL were already a bit higher than my pants. Now these new XLs get so close to my belly button, they're huge.
I might stick to Target's "Up&Up" L/XL pull ups.
Why don’t you just get the large? It sounds like they aren’t a lot smaller.

Last edited:
RedPandaDL said:
Underwear inserts probably have a waterproof backing. If so, they won’t work very well. Boosters allow urine to pass through into the diaper.
That's what I figured. I was a little disappointed to see the new inserts aren't boosters.

Riddy said:
That's what I figured. I was a little disappointed to see the new inserts aren't boosters.
You could probably put slits in the back of them.

So in terms of size, the newer XL goodnites boys' are taller than the old L/XL size, correct? How much taller are they?

KKC1977 said:
How big size wise would the XXL be
They are noticeably bigger and awesome. I saw that youre in Reno?1

billybobtombo said:
Out of interest, what’s a Sams club?
Its a store where people can buy things in bulk if they have a club card. Its like walmart but bigger.

Since i live in a small town, goodnites are hard to come by just because theres only 1 place in town to get them, and recently theyve been out of stock for the past few week waiting for the new xls to come in and there have been no boys except s/m for the past month

RedPandaDL said:
You could probably put slits in the back of them.
Is it possible to safely peel off (or otherwise remove) the plastic backing on the insert? If so, how would the results compare to putting slits in them. I have a Swiss Army Knife, and I could use it to put slits in it, but the way things are right now I would prefer to avoid a possible trip to the ER, especially before I can get both doses of that vaccine that pretty much everyone is waiting for.

I just got some girls XL at Walgreens. Interestingly, they only had one pack of each size and gender, so I'm wondering if they may have only gotten one pack of each size and gender for some reason. Either way, here are my thoughts on the diapers. The designs are really cute. Also, the rise seems to make the diaper better fitting to my body. I am not far over the weight limit, so that kinda makes sense. As for absorbency, that will be fun to test.

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127 and nezquic66
AJFan2020 said:
Is it possible to safely peel off (or otherwise remove) the plastic backing on the insert? If so, how would the results compare to putting slits in them. I have a Swiss Army Knife, and I could use it to put slits in it, but the way things are right now I would prefer to avoid a possible trip to the ER, especially before I can get both doses of that vaccine that pretty much everyone is waiting for.
I've doubled up goodnites on previous occasions. I usually punctured the inner one before putting it on rather than use a sharp object near sensitive body parts.

Reactions: TigerDL and DtD
Riddy said:
I've doubled up goodnites on previous occasions. I usually punctured the inner one before putting it on rather than use a sharp object near sensitive body parts.
that seems to be a sensible and safe idea.

i just bought a package of XL boys goodnites at Walgreens here in Roxboro NC. i posted a video on my YouTube Channel. i love these. it did seem to hold a bit more than the old L/xl. but that might just be me. i got a 38in waist and they slide right up. butt crack still shows a little bit but i got full coverage in the front. thats all that matters to me

Reactions: JWolf, TigerDL, hanzertas and 2 others
A few people have reported the new size holding more. Could that be just a matter of a better fit leading to better positioning of the padding rather than an actual higher capacity?

Reactions: JohnQDiaper, TigerDL, HunterJames and 1 other person
That's exactly what it is. I can confirm L/XL, L and XL all have the same capacity but how much a diaper will hold will always depend on fit.

Reactions: TigerDL, HunterJames and Riddy
i guess the more coverage i had up front much seemed like it held more.

HunterJames said:
i just bought a package of XL boys goodnites at Walgreens here in Roxboro NC. i posted a video on my YouTube Channel. i love these. it did seem to hold a bit more than the old L/xl. but that might just be me. i got a 38in waist and they slide right up. butt crack still shows a little bit but i got full coverage in the front. thats all that matters to me
Hey 👋 ... I like watching your channel!

Reactions: HunterJames
hanzertas said:
Hey 👋 ... I like watching your channel!
sup. thank you

Back