New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

I just got two 28 Count Boys XL packages from Walgreens online. The two boxes shipped inside one larger Walgreens branded box. I am about 6'1" about 200 lbs about a 34-36 in waste and these slipped on with little effort. Was glad they came discreetly as I still live with several other roommates and was having a hard time finding them in stock in a store.

Reactions: iampadded and Weatheronthe8s
Im in Canada and got impatient so I ordered from Amazon at the inflated price like two weeks ago. Long story short these are awesome! Not gonna lie I legit pulled them up and down like 10 times in the first five minutes just to enjoy the feeling of not worrying if they’d rip! Having Goodnites that I can pull up like they do in the commercials makes me feel so little! I’m a guy so to be fair it’s not quite as pull up and go as the commercials as my junk requires a little adjustment once the pant is up but OMG im in heaven!😄

I do have to say that the back rise is a little lower than I’d like but I assume that’s because people that use these as actual bedwetters value discretion above almost everything else, so I understand why they are like that.

I’ll be wearing these for a long long time!

Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
FunNerd66 said:
Im in Canada and got impatient so I ordered from Amazon at the inflated price like two weeks ago. Long story short these are awesome! Not gonna lie I legit pulled them up and down like 10 times in the first five minutes just to enjoy the feeling of not worrying if they’d rip! Having Goodnites that I can pull up like they do in the commercials makes me feel so little! I’m a guy so to be fair it’s not quite as pull up and go as the commercials as my junk requires a little adjustment once the pant is up but OMG im in heaven!😄

I do have to say that the back rise is a little lower than I’d like but I assume that’s because people that use these as actual bedwetters value discretion above almost everything else, so I understand why they are like that.

I’ll be wearing these for a long long time!
Haha this is basically exactly how I was, including the low rise in the back being the main detraction. That being said, I really love my Goodnites :)

hanzertas said:
Haha this is basically exactly how I was, including the low rise in the back being the main detraction. That being said, I really love my Goodnites :)
Did you also find them a ton softer? Am I nuts or do they feel like absolute heaven? They are so damn comfy I might start wearing in public!

Reactions: TigerDL, pampersguy827 and Weatheronthe8s
FunNerd66 said:
Did you also find them a ton softer? Am I nuts or do they feel like absolute heaven? They are so damn comfy I might start wearing in public!
I do! I've been wearing them as my regular undies for a few days. I just need to lose like maybe 5 more pounds hehe.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
hanzertas said:
I do! I've been wearing them as my regular undies for a few days. I just need to lose like maybe 5 more pounds hehe.
Ya, I need to lose my beer belly! Haha

Reactions: TigerDL and hanzertas
I was finally able to get my hands on a 9 count pack from Walgreens I’m so excited just to have some

Reactions: nezquic66
HunterJames said:
i just bought a package of XL boys goodnites at Walgreens here in Roxboro NC. i posted a video on my YouTube Channel. i love these. it did seem to hold a bit more than the old L/xl. but that might just be me. i got a 38in waist and they slide right up. butt crack still shows a little bit but i got full coverage in the front. thats all that matters to me
What’s your YouTube channel?? Would love to check it out

Reactions: HunterJames
Bby said:
This sounds super interesting, I am a fan of superundies and threaded Armour, this sounds like it might be a pocket style diaper or something.
Took me a minute to find it but there is already a reference on the page. The sizing chart already has them listed. It looks like they're bringing back snap on sides for adults. They'll likely be just like the children's version or, judging by the name on the size chart, a snap on version of the protective brief.

nezquic66 said:
What’s your YouTube channel?? Would love to check it out
its in my bio but its GNs Bedwetter.

pebpn2 said:
I just got two 28 Count Boys XL packages from Walgreens online. The two boxes shipped inside one larger Walgreens branded box. I am about 6'1" about 200 lbs about a 34-36 in waste and these slipped on with little effort. Was glad they came discreetly as I still live with several other roommates and was having a hard time finding them in stock in a store.
I would if they hadn’t shipped discreetly? What would you say to the roomies?

iampadded said:
I would if they hadn’t shipped discreetly? What would you say to the roomies?
From what I read, they did arrive discreetly.

12srepaid said:
From what I read, they did arrive discreetly.
Sorry my question had a typo. It should’ve been “what would you have said if they had not arrived discreetly”

Reactions: 12srepaid
iampadded said:
Sorry my question had a typo. It should’ve been “what would you have said if they had not arrived discreetly”
Yeah, that is a great question. All of my roomies are young adults and we have had some conversations on some intimate subjects/fetishes. I honestly don't think they would be too judgemental to me directly... Though not something I am wanting to share publicly by any means. Luckily it's just two of us working from home these days and many packages arriving all the time. I had recently tried ABU products and they also ship discreetly but I believe they note that from the get-go.

I got tired of waiting for these to hit regular store shelves and hit my local Walgreens. I love the fit of the new XL. I could squeeze into the old L/XL but these new XL doesn't feel tight or restrict my movement at all. Mind you, they do slide down in the back, but that's nothing new. I wet them a bit and, as expected, absorbency seems to be about the same so far.

Anyone know why it's taking Walmart so long? I kinda understand pharmacies getting them first, but to hear that even meijer got them before the bigger stores like Walmart and Target surprised me. I was just assuming they would be more widespread by now. Stupid virus slowing everything maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: curiouslittle1, hanzertas and Prairie
JWolf said:
Anyone know why it's taking Walmart so long? I kinda understand pharmacies getting them first, but to hear that even meijer got them before the bigger stores like Walmart and Target surprised me. I was just assuming they would be more widespread by now. Stupid virus slowing everything maybe?
Maybe stores like Walmart have such big warehouse/distribution centers that it takes a while for stock to filter through? Clearly KC isn't making the L/XL anymore and so any delays have to be a result of old stock filtering through the system (at least that's my guess?)

Reactions: TigerDL, hanzertas and 12srepaid
Seems like stores like Dollar General and local grocery stores are waiting for their warehouses to clear though too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Goodnitesdude0127
Back