New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

nappyboy40 said:
It would be good if someone has a current goodnite l/xl to picture with the two new sizes
i got alot of the old L/XL so when i get my samples i will do a lot of comparison pictures and videos on here and my YouTube channel

Reactions: TigerDL
formerbw said:
I see where everyone's going with the darkening sides, and I'm definitely in the "midnight blue" camp as to the new color. As for comparison, here's the two images from this thread that can create the most direct relation between the current dudes L/XL (right) and the upcoming XL (left)
Looks like the new versions does not have the fuzzy white outer covering and makes the prints pop out more.

I like the darker look actually!

Reactions: HunterJames
Bunko94 said:
I dont think it is personally. That was just something circulating amongst some parents. They didnt like placement I guess
That's assuming that they are cupcake or fairy cakes and not muffins.
Muffins would obviously be grossly inappropriate to have on a girls underwear.
Plorbian said:
I like it so far I really wonder if there's gonna be two designs for xl
Time will tell, only one of each gender so far so it's 50/50 if the next person will have and alternative print.
Really hope so but stripes and flowers are both good enough that I'm considering shipping some over.

Here is a measurement (top to bottom) of today's current L/XL. Right out of the pack (not opened or fluffed or stretched)

Its pretty much 9.5" - 10" tall.

Can someone measure the new XL?

0057F585-71F8-4DDF-8525-5EEF62E8FCFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy4, hey, TigerDL and 3 others
neophyte said:
Here is a measurement (top to bottom) of today's current L/XL. Right out of the pack (not opened or fluffed or stretched)

Its pretty much 10" spot on.

View attachment 48839
That's really cute that your bed sheets match your pull ups.

Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, CodyBaby and 5 others
HappyNappin said:
I second this. Adorbs

Reactions: curiouslittle1
HappyNappin said:
I 3rd that! What are the chances, huh???

HappyNappin said:

Thanks!! I have a space comforter cover too. 🤭👶

Reactions: TigerDL, ProTricycleRacer and curiouslittle1
Looks almost 2 inches bigger based off pictures

neophyte said:
Thanks!! I have a space comforter cover too. 🤭👶
where did you get them if you don’t mind me derailing this 🤭

ProTricycleRacer said:
where did you get them if you don’t mind me derailing this 🤭

Bedsheets - No queen sizes listed anymore and they seem to be sold out of all sizes.

Comforter cover (not seen)

Reactions: ProTricycleRacer
People that have gotten their sample, what day did y'all order yours? I ordered mine on Jan 5th.

This is getting intriguing. Side by side measurements and stretch capabilities will be key but the designs are pretty cool.

MistralSky said:
People that have gotten their sample, what day did y'all order yours? I ordered mine on Jan 5th.
12/31

formerbw said:
I see where everyone's going with the darkening sides, and I'm definitely in the "midnight blue" camp as to the new color. As for comparison, here's the two images from this thread that can create the most direct relation between the current dudes L/XL (right) and the upcoming XL (left) A big thanks to DanElmontan for the new ones & Neophyte for the old :)
The XL’s look huge! They look like they could easily fit someone over 150 pounds!

Reactions: Diaperboy4
Is it just me or do these new pull ups look a little thicker/fluffier? Like they’re almost a little bit more bulky with more material it looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy4
Oh...just oooh!!!

As someone who can just about squeeze into a current L/XL DryNites comfortably, I very very very very much hope these make it into the DryNites line!

Reactions: TigerDL, GoodniteLover219 and Deleted member 54911
neophyte said:

Its pretty much 9.5" - 10" tall.

View attachment 48839

Really hoping someone can please kindly do a quick top-to-bottom measurement so that we can all get an idea on size!

Back