New baby wipes.

brea

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Who’s excited to try the new pampers free&gentle baby wipes? I just wish they scented. 🥰.

Reactions: AndyPandy
Well then they wouldn't be "free & gentile". I was happy when they came out with the "Sweet Dreams" Lavender wipes. I do miss the old "Complete Clean" from like 15 years back, I still have an empty box and give it a sniff now & then.

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy and pdiapered
Nam Repaid said:
Well then they wouldn't be "free & gentile". I was happy when they came out with the "Sweet Dreams" Lavender wipes. I do miss the old "Complete Clean" from like 15 years back, I still have an empty box and give it a sniff now & then.
I do like the lavender wipes.

Reactions: pdiapered
So I'm obsessed with Huggies cucumber and green tea scented wipes.
Don't get me wrong... I love the smell of Pampers wipes! Although when it comes to Pampers wipes I just feel like it doesn't do as well of a job as Huggies. Today I bought Walmart's brand of green tea and cucumber scented wipes. I like them a lot!

pdiapered said:
So I'm obsessed with Huggies cucumber and green tea scented wipes.
Don't get me wrong... I love the smell of Pampers wipes! Although when it comes to Pampers wipes I just feel like it doesn't do as well of a job as Huggies. Today I bought Walmart's brand of green tea and cucumber scented wipes. I like them a lot!
Can you describe the smell of Walmart’s brand green tea and cucumber wipes? Is it a babyish smell, soapy or a clean scent?

brea said:
Can you describe the smell of Walmart’s brand green tea and cucumber wipes? Is it a babyish smell, soapy or a clean scent?
I found that they are similar to Huggies. To me they have a sweet clean smell.

I have been using these Walmart assurance brand IC wash cloth. They are huge 8"X12" and thick. One of the best wipes I have ever use.

pdiapered said:
I found that they are similar to Huggies. To me they have a sweet clean smell.
Thanks I’ll have to try those.

Back