• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New and just coming out

Bigdiaperfiller

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys Bigdiaperfiller here,
I’m new and have been an ABDL for as long as I can remember and have been afraid to reach out to say who I am for a long time. I’m afraid of people judging the fact I love to wear diapers and love making a big mess for someone to clean me up but not got anyone for that category as afraid to show my real self. What I’m really trying to say is hi I’m new and would anyone have any advice on how to handle what others think?

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. No need to fear being judged for liking to wear diapers here. I hope you get the help and support you are looking for from the community here.

Welcome

Welcome to ADISC Forum Community
I will follow you & you should do the same. I follow many active profiles and have learned how much I have in common with other ABDL persons.
I look forward to reading your posts 😺

Back