NEVA Ocean Diapers

Yuri

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is anybody familiar with these NEVA ocean/sea diapers? They were shared on Twitter around October of last year asking for distributors. I’m obsessed with these and looking for a way to order some. The cloth ones to be specific. I’ve seen others share pictures of them but I can’t find a way to get in contact with anybody. Any help is greatly appreciated!

It's a scam.

Bellybag58 said:
It's a scam.
How so? There have been reviews on here with pictures.

They look interesting, from what I’ve seen. They remind me of Bambino Magnificos, but look even more like a true baby diaper. Now, if they perform well, then I’m sold.

Yuri said:
How so? There have been reviews on here with pictures.
Please post the link to the reviews with pics of people who actually have them. Not the same old advertisement.

Last edited:
Yuri said:
Is anybody familiar with these NEVA ocean/sea diapers? They were shared on Twitter around October of last year asking for distributors. I’m obsessed with these and looking for a way to order some. The cloth ones to be specific. I’ve seen others share pictures of them but I can’t find a way to get in contact with anybody. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Are they these, maybe?:

Note that the Overview says, "Handmade item." So, basically, the seller buys the regular Neva diapers and decorates them. The price reflects this, too: $19 for a pack of 4, or basically $5 per diaper. Expensive! But if you're looking for a once-in-a-while sort of novelty, I guess they'd do for that.

Or you could get some ocean-themed temporary tattoos from Amazon and make your own. {{shrug}}

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Are they these, maybe?:

Note that the Overview says, "Handmade item." So, basically, the seller buys the regular Neva diapers and decorates them. The price reflects this, too: $19 for a pack of 4, or basically $5 per diaper. Expensive! But if you're looking for a once-in-a-while sort of novelty, I guess they'd do for that.

Or you could get some ocean-themed temporary tattoos from Amazon and make your own. {{shrug}}
They aren’t handmade, that’s actually how they come from China. My guess is the cost of importing them, because they don’t have a US distributor yet, is causing the high price.

PaddedBrony said:
They aren’t handmade, that’s actually how they come from China. My guess is the cost of importing them, because they don’t have a US distributor yet, is causing the high price.
I see. Yes, just found a YouTube video, apparently shot at their factory during production. Hehe... Classic poorly-translated Chinese in the video description: "Can’t imagine how amenable, peaceful, and likable when it is worn on you." If not for the word-count, that would be right at home in a fortune cookie. "Amenable" isn't an adjective I usually associate with diapers, but I'll strive to do so going forward.

All your poop are belong to us!

PaddedBrony said:
Yes! Those are them, but those seem to be the plastic backed. I'm looking for the cloth backed. That's what I'm having a problem with...

Ill just leave this here..

$5 for one diaper! No thanks. That's why it's a scam.

agreed that it wasn't a purchase of value, but I really wanted to try them. I've bought samples before at the terrible rates they are compared to larger packs.

These diapers do look very cute and I would definitely like to check them out. As for a distributor, I may have a couple who may be willing here in my area of the states who might will be willing to look them up. Can't make any guaranties however so don't you be holding your breath.

As for diapers being sold on Etsy...

Had no idea that people were selling diapers on Etsy. I saw them as a high end shop for Halloween costumes and such. Heck this is my favorite seller: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TomBanwell/items?section_id=5537297

And yes, I love the Plague Doctor's

Back