Netball Skirts

I always loved the netball skirt! An absolutely delightful combination with navy blue gym knickers.
I miss school but not the lessons🤣

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and Happy2BeInNappies2
@claire123 One off my fondest memories off school is off watching the girls play netball and the excitement at a flash off knickers as they played :love:

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
michaelmc said:
@claire123 One off my fondest memories off school is off watching the girls play netball and the excitement at a flash off knickers as they played :love:
😂😂😂 yeah that’s why we never did we knew what would happen!

• Haha
Reactions: Angelapinks
claire123 said:
😂😂😂 yeah that’s why we never did we knew what would happen!
I remember hearing one mother tell her daughter not to climb the tree and hang upside down. "You are showing the boys your knickers." "Ha ha she said I fooled them, I didn't wear any".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Seasonedcitizen and claire123
Angelapinks said:
I remember hearing one mother tell her daughter not to climb the tree and hang upside down. "You are showing the boys your knickers." "Ha ha she said I fooled them, I didn't wear any".
Santa don't wear any either , he's Nicholas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: daisycupcake and Angelapinks
Here's a couple of pics of me in a polo shirt and netball skirt uniform with a nappy and plastic pants

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 08.42.45.pngScreenshot 2024-02-16 at 08.42.56.png

Reactions: Angelapinks, Nappyboybob, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I loved wearing these skirts. My sisters had some as well as their school uniform skirts which were similar. Loved wearing them when I could.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
Bhuna71 said:
I had my first ever orgasm while trying on my sister’s pleated wrap-around netball skirt and her school uniform knickers. I still absolutely love wearing netball kit (short pleated skirt, nylon gym knickers and polo shirt, all in matching colours), although I am only very rarely allowed to have an orgasm while wearing it.
If you don't mind elaborating either here or with me privately i'd super appreciate it. i had my first orgasm wearing some of my sisters things she gave to me and i'd love to share my story with you if you share yours.

Last edited:
Hello Jasmine, nice to make your aquaintence always willing to chat, and share storys whats best for you ?

Few of mine

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpeg
    IMG_0174.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Angelapinks, OnePiece, daisycupcake and 1 other person
I have a few netball skirts red - white- purple - blue - the one I like best is the green plaid LINK:
Costly shipping this from across the ocean blue to the USA
Since I like my kilts and skirts to be short between thigh and mini hem length (about 16 inches)
have to order custom length or tailor the hem at additional cost.
Knee and just above the knee is not my forte !
Sport Kilt kilts at 14 inches (mini kilt) are perfect and the multi-adjustable velcro waist closing
is as good as the netball sliding waist clasp.

The netball skirts with the multi mini knife pleats are perfect for that back field attention attracting motion !!!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and michaelmc
Back