• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Nervous newbie

chao

Kid Twintail "T2"
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Hello hello !!!
I'm very new to this all. Everything here. But I'm having fun slowly treading the waters !!

I'm a young adult based in the PNW area of the United States as part of my freelancing (and queer acceptance). I love monsters (both cute and scary), beasts of all kinds, and love love LOVE plantlife especially. I'm a huge foodie and especially love rice-based foods. 😋 Very important topics to me include trans- and post-humanism, sexuality, romantic, and gender orientations, disability advocacy, mental health, and communications skills.

I work as a lone game developer and have self-taught many languages since I was a kid. I currently program in C# and use Unity for game development, but I am looking to use Godot and other engines in the near future. In addition to game development I am a 3D character and prop artist and I am also a character illustrator.

A little about my history with ABDL. My experience is largely furry-centric since I've been in furry spheres since, well, even before I was on the internet. My first exposure to ABDL was through babyfurs. At the time I never understood it (I suppose I was too young and inexperienced then) and eventually came to feel disdain for it because it made me feel weird and flustered and uncomfortable (if only I knew !). What especially disgusted me was messy diapers in particular. Over the years I grew to have more and more friends that were into it. Obviously, since I had more personal stakes now, I tried to be more respectful with my disapproval, simply saying it wasn't for me or I was simply uncomfortable with it. At some point, I did realise I was in denial, but I didn't have a space to safely explore it with people I trusted. Sure, I had friends into it, but they weren't the kind of friends I'd have let guide me through it all (nowadays of course I'd let them do anything). And I would feel especially guilty bringing it up to them after I expressed such strong disapproval. Eventually, some of my partners confessed being into it, and I took this as an opportunity to explore it myself. I wanted to support them in any way I could and I am frequently a person my friends go to confide in things and explore things they're unsure about. I'm happy to have curated such a space and to have basically turned around completely on my stances earlier in life.
In these scenarios I am often projected as a young child furry ("kidfur", which this site doesn't have as an identification term) and act as a caretaker for my younger padded siblings (my partners !). Whether I'm also wearing diapers in these scenarios is up to them, really. I've had a lot of fun in these scenarios and especially bonding with my partners and friends who are into these things. It makes me so happy to see them have fun and be so comfortable

After such a wonderful exploration with them, I've come to understand myself more and why they previously made me uncomfortable. I learned it was because of (involuntary) infantilisation and hygienic issues. I've learned that, so long as I'm respected and cared for, I don't really mind what happens as long as things are also kept clean. I'm all about that softness and tender love and care. I love my padded siblings (both younger and older !) and at this point I love being padded too. I can't wait to try out some more with close company.

I'm still very shy and learning my ways around this sort of thing. Please be gentle with the baby.

Thank you for reading. What was your first exposure to ABDL like ? What sort of experiences have you had ? Were you initially repulsed or did you like it right away ? What's your favourite thing about it ?

Reactions: MegaLugia and LaLoneDigi
Welcome and enjoy

Hi, you say you're nervous but it seems you've grown in confidence! It is one of the big Cs of DL life (comfort, convenience, confidence boost!). And you've got some real life (offline) friends you can share things with. That is a great place to be. Hope you have funs and find some new friends to connect with when you move North. Welcome aboard, explore and enjoy!

Reactions: chao and Jorelaxed
Hi and welcome chao to the adisc community forum.🙂

pierrelebleu said:
Hi, you say you're nervous but it seems you've grown in confidence! It is one of the big Cs of DL life (comfort, convenience, confidence boost!). And you've got some real life (offline) friends you can share things with. That is a great place to be. Hope you have funs and find some new friends to connect with when you move North. Welcome aboard, explore and enjoy!
I've definitely grown confidence in my comfort around the topic ! I still have a long way to go... I'm hoping to try out getting some diapers myself to wear some time. I have so many questions about the experience !! I'm nervous and excited.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Welcome and enjo. I’ve found this community especially welcoming.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
chao said:
Hello hello !!!
I'm very new to this all. Everything here. But I'm having fun slowly treading the waters !!

I'm a young adult based in the PNW area of the United States as part of my freelancing (and queer acceptance). I love monsters (both cute and scary), beasts of all kinds, and love love LOVE plantlife especially. I'm a huge foodie and especially love rice-based foods. 😋 Very important topics to me include trans- and post-humanism, sexuality, romantic, and gender orientations, disability advocacy, mental health, and communications skills.

I work as a lone game developer and have self-taught many languages since I was a kid. I currently program in C# and use Unity for game development, but I am looking to use Godot and other engines in the near future. In addition to game development I am a 3D character and prop artist and I am also a character illustrator.

A little about my history with ABDL. My experience is largely furry-centric since I've been in furry spheres since, well, even before I was on the internet. My first exposure to ABDL was through babyfurs. At the time I never understood it (I suppose I was too young and inexperienced then) and eventually came to feel disdain for it because it made me feel weird and flustered and uncomfortable (if only I knew !). What especially disgusted me was messy diapers in particular. Over the years I grew to have more and more friends that were into it. Obviously, since I had more personal stakes now, I tried to be more respectful with my disapproval, simply saying it wasn't for me or I was simply uncomfortable with it. At some point, I did realise I was in denial, but I didn't have a space to safely explore it with people I trusted. Sure, I had friends into it, but they weren't the kind of friends I'd have let guide me through it all (nowadays of course I'd let them do anything). And I would feel especially guilty bringing it up to them after I expressed such strong disapproval. Eventually, some of my partners confessed being into it, and I took this as an opportunity to explore it myself. I wanted to support them in any way I could and I am frequently a person my friends go to confide in things and explore things they're unsure about. I'm happy to have curated such a space and to have basically turned around completely on my stances earlier in life.
In these scenarios I am often projected as a young child furry ("kidfur", which this site doesn't have as an identification term) and act as a caretaker for my younger padded siblings (my partners !). Whether I'm also wearing diapers in these scenarios is up to them, really. I've had a lot of fun in these scenarios and especially bonding with my partners and friends who are into these things. It makes me so happy to see them have fun and be so comfortable

After such a wonderful exploration with them, I've come to understand myself more and why they previously made me uncomfortable. I learned it was because of (involuntary) infantilisation and hygienic issues. I've learned that, so long as I'm respected and cared for, I don't really mind what happens as long as things are also kept clean. I'm all about that softness and tender love and care. I love my padded siblings (both younger and older !) and at this point I love being padded too. I can't wait to try out some more with close company.

I'm still very shy and learning my ways around this sort of thing. Please be gentle with the baby.

Thank you for reading. What was your first exposure to ABDL like ? What sort of experiences have you had ? Were you initially repulsed or did you like it right away ? What's your favourite thing about it ?
Dear Chao, thank you for introduction. I’m sure you will find many kindred spirits here.

Hai Chao from another in PNW! Welcome to the group. Plenty of kind and friendly people here.🎀🐼

Welcome! You’ll find lots of new friends here.

Welcome aboard Tails Doll, thy knowledge profile and personal history is great 😯

chao said:
I've definitely grown confidence in my comfort around the topic ! I still have a long way to go... I'm hoping to try out getting some diapers myself to wear some time. I have so many questions about the experience !! I'm nervous and excited.
I suggest: buy and try! That will answer a lot of questions. Many online vendors will sell you a sample pack of two, so you don't need a big stash. But you should get some good zinc oxide ointment (diaper cream — stops rash), moisturiser (or baby oil), and some powder (corn starch based) to dust inside the diaper. If a diaper wrap seems too challenging, there's always pull-ups. Dive in, calm those nerves, fulfil that excitement, you'll be amazed!

Welcome to the Community

pierrelebleu said:
I suggest: buy and try! That will answer a lot of questions. Many online vendors will sell you a sample pack of two, so you don't need a big stash. But you should get some good zinc oxide ointment (diaper cream — stops rash), moisturiser (or baby oil), and some powder (corn starch based) to dust inside the diaper. If a diaper wrap seems too challenging, there's always pull-ups. Dive in, calm those nerves, fulfil that excitement, you'll be amazed!
I'll definitely keep this in mind; thank you !

Thank you all so much for your support 🙏 feeling very loved and welcomed already. :) Looking forward to trying things out !!

Back