Need Help With Diaper Storage

MarriedDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would love some help with Diaper Storage. As a DL who is not really involved with the AB side of things, I have about 4 packets of Adult Diapers, Plastic pants, Powder, Cream, Boosters and a small selection of Pull-Ups that I enjoy wearing to work on days when I think Diapers will be too hard to spot. Currently, I have these stored on the top of the shared walk-in wardrobe I share with my wife, and I have bed linen that covers this, so it's stored discreetly. As wearing diapers most of the week 3 or 4 days normally is new to me and something that I have only started within the past 6 months as I have found that both wearing and wetting diapers keeps me super calm and reduces my stress levels 90%, I don't think that this storage solution is sustainable in the longer term as we have our kids, cleaners, house guests who are often in our bedroom. I would hate for this secrete to be unveiled.

Does anyone store their diapers in a lockable chest or storage solution to keep anyone else from finding them? I would love to know how you have done this, as I need my diapers to be stored in my room somewhere.

Thanks for your help from Australia.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
I think Amazing sells those lockable trunks.

Reactions: MarriedDL and BobbiSueEllen
Probably bigger than you need but I recently bought a lockable cabinet.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1706150026662.jpg
    FB_IMG_1706150026662.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Haha
Reactions: nappyonme, xux, PaddedCub and 2 others
TheWaddlingDad said:
This is amazing. Not sure my wife would allow me to have something that size in the bedroom however I am so envious of that collection. With that collection when would you ever wear goodnights?

Last edited:
If you need more storage space you can send them to me. I am sure I have room for them.

I have all ways stored my nappys on the bed in the spare room. this is not really the best thing to do, as I have an incredibly nosey sister who likes to come round here and pry into my business. so when I know she or anyone else is due to come round I have to hurriedly tidy everything away. so yesterday while I was in a charity shop I noticed they had a small box otterman. its about half the size of a normal one and I think its meant for a childs room. so I bought it. it sits at the foot of my bed, and its perfect for storing my nappies. I may at some stage fit a lock to the lid just in case.

TheWaddlingDad said:
I wish I had space for something like that! awesome!

MarriedDL said:
With that collection when would you ever wear goodnights?
I unfortunately can't fit into goodnites at the moment. I could sort of fit into them a few years back but I have put on some weight. I'm hoping to lose some weight and fit into them again. I just like they way the look and feel. And also it is just that really "a collection". I don't get to wear too often.

I used to keep it mostly in an old trunk my dad had from the 70s. I have an accepting wife, so I have diapers in Rubbermaid totes and some drawers too. I can’t keep them out in open due to cats ripping them to shreds, even had a determined one break into a card board box and ruined almost a whole bag of diapers a month or two ago ( I had stuff on top of it but she kept jumping on it until it collapsed. Also have a step son who doesn’t explore stuff but doesn’t know so have to keep at least hidden from prying eyes.

Back