Need advise re pets

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I rehomed my pet rabbits locally in the uk, it broke my heart but because my mobility worsened and two moths layer (today) I get messages that the rabbits are being spotted roaming free on the street with photos. I am angry as apparently this is a regular occurrence and I don’t know what to do I e walked up and down to try and spot them but they are nowhere to be seen

• Sad
Reactions: PaddedRita and Jorelaxed
Once you give up a pet, you also forfeit the right to be actively concerned about its welfare. You can care, certainly, but the pet is now the property of someone else … and their care and responsibility as well.

if you still have the contact information for the folks who ‘rehomed’ your rabbits, you might ask for them back. Other than that, there’s really not much you can do.

RSPCA?

I’m gonna do something I been out looking for it and if I find it I’m taking it back since it’s obviously abandoned and I light call rspca

Reactions: PaddedRita
Someone local is gonna catch the rabbits again like they did before but this time give em to me. My garden is locked so stuff her if she tries to steal em back I’ll get my cats to attack her, they will they growl if anyone bad comes in to the proximity of ma home

Back