DiaperedSubHubby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
IMG_5138.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, KBoy, Chrissie and 11 others
My wife dresses me so pretty as well this is what she picked from our 18yr old daughters wardrobe for me to wear because she said she knows I want to dress up as a young girl I have to say thank you to her because I am allowed to wear high heels xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Chrissie, Luvshugs, rbm and 5 others
DorothyPansy said:
My wife dresses me so pretty as well this is what she picked from our 18yr old daughters wardrobe for me to wear because she said she knows I want to dress up as a young girl I have to say thank you to her because I am allowed to wear high heels xx
Nice

Thank you it does feel nice my wife done my hair this is me in boots I love what you have on too x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Chrissie, rbm, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
Maybe because your wife likes you in pretty young girl clothes maybe she will need a baby sitter for you xx

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby
sissybaby34 said:
Love the socks and ribbed tights!
She gave me the socks just now. I feel so prissy in them.

DorothyPansy said:
Maybe because your wife likes you in pretty young girl clothes maybe she will need a baby sitter for you xx
I prefer her discipline over anyone else’s. She does a great job of keeping me in my place.

Oh that's good to hear Mummy is always the best xx

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby
DorothyPansy said:
Oh that's good to hear Mummy is always the best xx
Yes she is, especially when she’s good and stern

Reactions: DorothyPansy
DorothyPansy said:
I know my niece was home from uni with her friend left washing at my mom's her gran they are 17-18 left this dress I'm in maybe she likes me as a young teen girl xx

She says I suit wearing teenage girl clothes & maybe take me out at Halloween in my heels to let teenage girls see me in my dress xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143640~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143640~2.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Chrissie
That Is nice of your wife to dress you up , However has she ever spanked you ?
If So Was you alone or did other people see you being spankd ?
I am sure that if you spanked and other people saw you being spanked it would I am sure leave a lasting impression on you and one that would make you realise who is the Boss !!!!

Reactions: DiaperedSubHubby and GabyinPurple
MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
I am sure that if you spanked and other people saw you being spanked it would I am sure leave a lasting impression on you and one that would make you realise who is the Boss !!!!
Why do I get the feeling you like to give lasting impressions and maybe lasting marks too.

My wife and daughter were away & my sissy side made me wear my daughter's dress she wore for her 18th & at one point her friend called while I was sitting in the dress I was so happy speaking to another teenager like me xx

Attachments

• IMG_20231104_173709.jpg
    IMG_20231104_173709.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20231104_173712.jpg
    IMG_20231104_173712.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Andy86 and diaperdude
I took it off so I could go buy some Barbie magazines so when I put it on again I had my little girl jewelry set to go with it xx

Reactions: GabyinPurple
It was so good dressed up as teenage girl I want my wife and daughter to know when I get in from work putting on daughters clothes and Barbie jewelry set blonde wig xxx

• Wow
Reactions: MissSusanWiseman123456, GabyinPurple and daisycupcake
MissSusanWiseman123456 said:
We keep our playtime private, but she definitely spanks me. She uses her hand, a riding crop, and a wood bath brush.

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, DorothyPansy and JensBabyGirl
GabyinPurple said:
Awesome although I wish I could see the whole thing
The rest of me is very manly looking. The hairy arms, beard, and tattoos kind of ruin the mood. lol

• Sad
Reactions: DLJosie, KBoy and GabyinPurple
Back