My web store DaydreamZzz & Playthings is open!

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
I just opened my own web store!! 🥹 I started with Etsy but decided I'd rather create my own store and brand. It's been a lot of fun and has helped keep me out of my head and has helped alleviate the intensity of depression.

My brand title is "Still Smoll" and the logo is a Bear holding a heart. 🧸🩷

I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think!

DaydreamZzz & Playthings Store

Use code WELCOME10 for 10% off your first order! 🩷

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty, ozzy4605, Polarbear and 2 others
wow you have been busy some reallt great bits there and loads of effort gone into them :)

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91
jonnyboy76 said:
wow you have been busy some reallt great bits there and loads of effort gone into them :)
thank you! 🩷 I appreciate you checking it out and for the compliment! 😊

Congratulations on the site! i know you mentioned it previously so I'm happy you managed to make your idea reality and also that it's therapeutic for you as well. There is so much great stuff you have! I have to wait until next week to get my check but I'll likely be ordering that pretty girl flower pacifier in the near future, I loved that. :love: Congrats again!:)

Last edited:
  • Love
I checked out your site and it is absolutely adorable! Big fan of the vintage aesthetic. I can't wait to see more of what you make! I'm especially eyeing the custom diaper category. :> Wishing you luck with your shop!

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty and ShyGirl91
mistykitty said:
Congratulations on the site! i know you mentioned it previously so I'm happy you managed to make your idea reality and also that it's therapeutic for you as well. There is so much great stuff you have! I have to wait until next week to get my check but I'll likely be ordering that pretty girl flower pacifier in the near future, I loved that. :love: Congrats again!:)
Awe 🥹 thank you so much!! And I appreciate you checking out my shop! The pretty girl flower paci was a fun one to make!!

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty
ScienceMutt said:
I checked out your site and it is absolutely adorable! Big fan of the vintage aesthetic. I can't wait to see more of what you make! I'm especially eyeing the custom diaper category. :> Wishing you luck with your shop!
thank you very much! I just ordered the adult diapers to start modifying them! I hope to have some available within the next couple of weeks! thank you for checking out my shop and for the compliments! 🩷

Reactions: ScienceMutt
Love it, lots of cute stuff, def has a cottage core vibe to it.

• Love
Mommasboy said:
Love it, lots of cute stuff, def has a cottage core vibe to it.
yes, I love vintage, cottage, shabby chic stuff!

Reactions: mistykitty and Mommasboy
ShyGirl91 said:
I just opened my own web store!! 🥹 I started with Etsy but decided I'd rather create my own store and brand. It's been a lot of fun and has helped keep me out of my head and has helped alleviate the intensity of depression.

My brand title is "Still Smoll" and the logo is a Bear holding a heart. 🧸🩷

I'd love for you to check it out and let me know what you think!

DaydreamZzz & Playthings Store

Use code WELCOME10 for 10% off your first order! 🩷
Not bad congratulations on the business!

Diaperboy27 said:
Not bad congratulations on the business!
thank you! 😊

Back