Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinectika

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So i had about 1ish pack of mixed abu diapers mostly cloth back cushies that i bought with money i made working at mcdonalds (yes very original) and a few samples hidden in my room in a suit case i havent used its just in the back of my closet rairly being touched since i use a duffle bag for travel. My parents apperently knew i had them for a wile while now but they didnt mention it until recently when some other stuff happened that brought it up and they made me give them it and they emptied the bag which had some other clothes i had they also took the way i purchased them so i cant buy any more i just got my phone and tablet back recently so im only now posting about this because i remembered and im bored.​

Kinectika said:
So i had about 1ish pack of mixed abu diapers mostly cloth back cushies that i bought with money i made working at mcdonalds (yes very original) and a few samples hidden in my room in a suit case i havent used its just in the back of my closet rairly being touched since i use a duffle bag for travel. My parents apperently knew i had them for a wile while now but they didnt mention it until recently when some other stuff happened that brought it up and they made me give them it and they emptied the bag which had some other clothes i had they also took the way i purchased them so i cant buy any more i just got my phone and tablet back recently so im only now posting about this because i remembered and im bored.​
That's interesting... does that mean you might be accepted by your parents for your abdl side? And you just bored? Not upset?

Kittyinpink said:
That's interesting... does that mean you might be accepted by your parents for your abdl side? And you just bored? Not upset?
i am upset about it i just posted this because i was bored but i dont think they are accepting since they acted like i was a disgrace and that their was somthing wrong with me (southern with christian family ones a preecher)

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Subtlerustle, LePew and Deleted member 57387
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good.. are you OK? They give you back your Internet so you can chat. That's good.. do you have any plans as for what you're going to do next? Probably your parents want to 'cure' you? (Maybe you should let them?) Then when all is good in a few months time , well try not to get caught!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Kittyinpink said:
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good.. are you OK? They give you back your Internet so you can chat. That's good.. do you have any plans as for what you're going to do next? Probably your parents want to 'cure' you? (Maybe you should let them?) Then when all is good in a few months time , well try not to get caught!
thankfully my parents dont beleive in "curing" me im doing ok otherwise they didnt really care when i came out to them in january. ive kinda wanted to try to talk to them about wearing but im too scared of what they will think of me wanting to wear especally with how they talked when they confronted me first time i may evenetually get the curage to do it but not just yet

Hi kiddo.

1) They have no right to your things. You might live in there house, but that doesn't give them the right to make you do anything you don't want to do.

2) and this is going to be hard for you. But it will bring around new freedom for you.

Telling them where to get off.

Ok you don't need to be that harsh, I suggest you right them a letter, this way you can thank them for bring you up, and tell them how much you love them, but also tell them how they made you feel regarding your ABDL, and how diaper make you feel.

Writing a letter like this means you can say what you want with our getting tung tiyed or being interrupted.

Pluss you can rewrite it as many time as is needed.

Next I would encourage you to get your thing together, make sure no one can take a lone out on your back account, and you have thing like insurances, passport, birth certificate, ect to gether and in a safe place.

I know it sounds strange but just incase you find your self in a situation where you need to leave, you will need those documents.

I hope things work out for you kiddo.

Let us know how things work out.

Hugs

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
siysiy said:
Hi kiddo.

1) They have no right to your things. You might live in there house, but that doesn't give them the right to make you do anything you don't want to do.

2) and this is going to be hard for you. But it will bring around new freedom for you.

Telling them where to get off.

Ok you don't need to be that harsh, I suggest you right them a letter, this way you can thank them for bring you up, and tell them how much you love them, but also tell them how they made you feel regarding your ABDL, and how diaper make you feel.

Writing a letter like this means you can say what you want with our getting tung tiyed or being interrupted.

Pluss you can rewrite it as many time as is needed.

Next I would encourage you to get your thing together, make sure no one can take a lone out on your back account, and you have thing like insurances, passport, birth certificate, ect to gether and in a safe place.

I know it sounds strange but just incase you find your self in a situation where you need to leave, you will need those documents.

I hope things work out for you kiddo.

Let us know how things work out.

Hugs
This is TERRIBLE advise. Don't listen to this.

Assuming OP is a minor, they ABSOLUTELY have every right to go through your things, and to "make" you do something you don't necessarily want to do..within the confines of the law, and assuming they aren't using methods which could be construed as abusive.

Telling them where to get off is terrible advise, because it will only serve to make them MORE angry, and feel like you're challenging them and their authority, which NO parent ever wants their child to do. It makes them feel like they've lost control, and control is the only thing that most parents feel like has allowed them to successfully keep you alive for the past however many years it's been since little you came into their lives!

Trust me, being a parent is HARD. The constant fear of failure looms over our heads 24 hours a day.. and I LITERALLY mean, 24 hours a day.. as sometimes we lay awake at night, JUST worrying about YOU (our children).

This is why parents will often over-react, or react negatively to something like finding our children's hidden stash of specialized, adult-sized "baby" diapers hidden in their closets! LOL.

It's a tough pill to swallow for any parent! Especially since they don't understand what it is, or what it means! To an outside 3rd party, it's much easier to learn about ABDL and "get" why it's a thing for some people, as we're much more willing to be accepting of strange/odd/unusual desires of friends or random strangers, but when it comes to our own children, it can be catastrophic all of the thoughts that would likely pop into our heads when it's OUR child, not some stranger!

Every parent is different, so I can't tell you how you personally should address your situation, but.. what I CAN tell you it that it would suit you to NOT freak out on them for going through your stuff or anything like that, it would just make the situation worse!

No matter what you do, just always remember that as parents, we LOVE you, no matter what! We may be totally freaked out, confused, sickened, etc about just finding diapers in your bedroom, but regardless on where we land on that, we're always going to love you!

So my advise would be to capitalize on that undying love! Try to approach one or both of your parents, sit down and talk to them. Explain to them that it's nothing to worry about.. reassure them that there's NO harm in what you're doing. Be prepared for the question, "WHY would you WANT to do.. THAT of all things!!" and it's totally OKAY to tell them, "I don't know WHY I like them, but it's just something I enjoy doing in private. They give me feelings of comfort and safety. They help me when I feel upset, depressed, overwhelmed, etc. I hid them from you because they're embarrassing! They are just something that I enjoy in private. They're just for ME. Think of it like a security blanket. And since it wasn't causing myself or anyone else any harm, I felt like it was "okay" and totally appropriate for me to NOT share them with you, or anyone else for that matter.

Mom.. they are completely harmless. It's not like I'm doing drugs, drinking, or sneaking out, driving around, and partying with friends! Think of it like.. nothing more than putting on a costume.

You wouldn't think there were any harm in it if you peaked in my room and you saw me dressed up like Elvis and doing an impersonation in front of my mirror, would you? (otherwise choose any other famous person from the Boomer generation that they'll know of).

It's kind of like that! I'm just putting on a costume because it makes me feel happy.. in the comfort and safety of my own bedroom. It's actually a pretty wholesome and safe way to relieve stress if you think about it!

You don't have to APPROVE.. but I would really appreciate if you were at least willing to be understanding and accepting of this..and if you do, you'd really be doing something GOOD for the sake of my mental health and personal well-being, because it's something that I like to do in order to help relax and cope with life when I feel like I need a little comfort.

If you would be willing to let me have this for myself, and just forget all about it and pretend like you never even saw it.. I promise I'll keep it private and never let it disturb or disrupt you or anyone else ever again!

I'm hoping that you can just be understanding so that we can just move on, and never talk about this again, and thank you Mom.. I LOVE you!

--
Hopefully you can pick and choose some stuff out that little fictional reenactment that will help you get them off your back about it, and who knows.. maybe they'll even be understanding of it, and they'll encourage it once they find out that's its actually something POSITIVE in your life, and not something sick, perverted, or unholy.

well, good luck!

Reactions: Traveller, AJFan2020, LePew and 4 others
diaperboymke said:

Assuming OP is a minor, they ABSOLUTELY have every right to go through your things, and to "make" you do something you don't necessarily want to do..within the confines of the law, and assuming they aren't using methods which could be construed as abusive.

Telling them where to get off is terrible advise, because it will only serve to make them MORE angry, and feel like you're challenging them and their authority, which NO parent ever wants their child to do. It makes them feel like they've lost control, and control is the only thing that most parents feel like has allowed them to successfully keep you alive for the past however many years it's been since little you came into their lives!

Trust me, being a parent is HARD. The constant fear of failure looms over our heads 24 hours a day.. and I LITERALLY mean, 24 hours a day.. as sometimes we lay awake at night, JUST worrying about YOU (our children).

This is why parents will often over-react, or react negatively to something like finding our children's hidden stash of specialized, adult-sized "baby" diapers hidden in their closets! LOL.

It's a tough pill to swallow for any parent! Especially since they don't understand what it is, or what it means! To an outside 3rd party, it's much easier to learn about ABDL and "get" why it's a thing for some people, as we're much more willing to be accepting of strange/odd/unusual desires of friends or random strangers, but when it comes to our own children, it can be catastrophic all of the thoughts that would likely pop into our heads when it's OUR child, not some stranger!

Every parent is different, so I can't tell you how you personally should address your situation, but.. what I CAN tell you it that it would suit you to NOT freak out on them for going through your stuff or anything like that, it would just make the situation worse!

No matter what you do, just always remember that as parents, we LOVE you, no matter what! We may be totally freaked out, confused, sickened, etc about just finding diapers in your bedroom, but regardless on where we land on that, we're always going to love you!

So my advise would be to capitalize on that undying love! Try to approach one or both of your parents, sit down and talk to them. Explain to them that it's nothing to worry about.. reassure them that there's NO harm in what you're doing. Be prepared for the question, "WHY would you WANT to do.. THAT of all things!!" and it's totally OKAY to tell them, "I don't know WHY I like them, but it's just something I enjoy doing in private. They give me feelings of comfort and safety. They help me when I feel upset, depressed, overwhelmed, etc. I hid them from you because they're embarrassing! They are just something that I enjoy in private. They're just for ME. Think of it like a security blanket. And since it wasn't causing myself or anyone else any harm, I felt like it was "okay" and totally appropriate for me to NOT share them with you, or anyone else for that matter.

Mom.. they are completely harmless. It's not like I'm doing drugs, drinking, or sneaking out, driving around, and partying with friends! Think of it like.. nothing more than putting on a costume.

You wouldn't think there were any harm in it if you peaked in my room and you saw me dressed up like Elvis and doing an impersonation in front of my mirror, would you? (otherwise choose any other famous person from the Boomer generation that they'll know of).

It's kind of like that! I'm just putting on a costume because it makes me feel happy.. in the comfort and safety of my own bedroom. It's actually a pretty wholesome and safe way to relieve stress if you think about it!

You don't have to APPROVE.. but I would really appreciate if you were at least willing to be understanding and accepting of this..and if you do, you'd really be doing something GOOD for the sake of my mental health and personal well-being, because it's something that I like to do in order to help relax and cope with life when I feel like I need a little comfort.

If you would be willing to let me have this for myself, and just forget all about it and pretend like you never even saw it.. I promise I'll keep it private and never let it disturb or disrupt you or anyone else ever again!

I'm hoping that you can just be understanding so that we can just move on, and never talk about this again, and thank you Mom.. I LOVE you!

--
Hopefully you can pick and choose some stuff out that little fictional reenactment that will help you get them off your back about it, and who knows.. maybe they'll even be understanding of it, and they'll encourage it once they find out that's its actually something POSITIVE in your life, and not something sick, perverted, or unholy.

well, good luck!
Agreed....

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle, AJFan2020 and LePew
diaperboymke said:

--

well, good luck!
I wish I had such advice long ago when mine found out.
A lot of abdl's prefer the "leave me be or get lost" route as well as moving out while you're unemployed, no money etc, which is basically a very bad move..

By chosing too harsh words i ended up in a big argument, even though I tried to make clear these are something i like.
But regardless my mom reacted defensively and then offensive.
In time she tolerated it little by little, now that I need them she had no choice but to accept. Surprisingly this last phase went easy, after years of tense and arguing. But my mom is always fast to judge and argue so like you said, every parent is different.
After many years i agree that talking to one of them about it, the one you trust most, and telling them what you mentioned is the best approach. But little by little, like, keep it simple, easy to process. It's a lot to take in when they think their child would otherwise be just like any other child but turns out not to.

Reactions: Traveller
diaperboymke said:

--

well, good luck!
While some of this is good advice there are just two issues. 1. He cant be a minor as minors are not allowed on the forums you must be 18+ to be here, 2. Once you turn 18 parents lose all parental rights that makes it illegal to take property or have access to financial and medical records without their consent. 3. Once you become a legal adult and you have parents that are "too traditional or overbearing" you need to be assertive and assert your independence regardless. I do suggest prioritizing moving out though. Since you already have a job focus on saving up to move out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prillprillprill, siysiy and Angelapinks
Kinectika said:
The Story
a old "friend" started spiweing some bs aganst me and my bf at the time which ended up with me unstable and had to get my parents to pick me up from school after about 1/3 of the day because he went off on me in class which started a long convo with my parents about what was happening what caused it and about the diapers which ended up where my parents called my bf and forced me to break up and drop all comms then they took all my stuff (computer phone tablet laptops ect) after the conversation that caused them to make me give them after they let me go sit in my room then like 10 minutes later my dad came in and asked for the bag and the stuff inside it and at the time i was emotionally not alright becasue of the stuff that happened and i just ended up crying in my bed for the rest of the day i didnt have any stress releivers after since i usually used tech (vr/games/music) to calm myself and to escape for a bit but it was all gone and im a techy person i dont have many hobbies other than tech and linux and being a furry i had little to do so i just layed in silence and slept crying. my parents had to talk to the school to have em stay home for a week to get me emotions and stuff in check and to let that friend calm down since he screamed across the room at me that day i left early im doing alot better now i just wish my parents didnt throw out 350~ dollars worth of stuff that i bought that i had in that bag which is very fun im supprised they didtn make me quit my job.
This... this is unacceptable. Forcing a break up especually if you are 18+. If i were in your shoes id do anything in my power to get even with that so called "friend" and if my parents ever did something like that. I'd disown them in a heartbeat I absolutely would have zero tolerance for interfering in a relationship of mine regardless of wether it was "for my own good" fuck that shit. I have boundaries abd when my trust is violated to such a degree even by family its unforgivable.

This, this pisses me off. I'm sorry but you are definitely better off leaving that house and getting back with your boyfriend and explain to him your parents forced you.

Last edited:
Reactions: siysiy
well maybe have a sit down with them and explain why you like wearing them and how they make you feel

I assume you are a senior in highschool.

If they are a southern christian type parents... bet your ass they will never understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kinectika
The problem is when living with parents, it's their house and home and so they make the rules. When my mom found my diapers, I too took the cure meaning that I told them I could live without diapers. Once the shock of discovery wore off, I was back to diapers even though I was still living at home when not in college.

The other side of the coin is that you get your ducks in order. You research what being AB/DL is especially what may cause it such as attachment theory and love mapping. We are compelled to wear diapers for a psychological reason even though we don't exactly know why. Still, for us it is a need and that can be explained, but it should always be a very calm and objective soft argument. Parents may still be upset however and you will just have to live with that until you can move out on your own or find a much better place to hide your stuff.

Reactions: littlemoosey
diaperboymke said:

--

well, good luck!
Well I have stirred the pot haven't I.

If kinectika was under 18 then yea, I wouldn't have sergest this but if he was then he wouldn't be on this site.

They are a Adult. How ever I also hear your fear. The fear of failure. The fear of loss. I understand how my advice could stir up some emotions.

But I also hear the control that kinectika is under from there perentants. Telling them that they love them and saying thank you for bringing them up. I see as a act of kindness.

As you know being a perent, children do not come with instruction manual. But neither do parents.

I sergested a letter so that they can say what they need to with out getting tung tiyed or interrupted plus they can take time in really thinking what they want to say.

I understand that you may not be in a place to hear this. But sooner or later you will have to let your child go. You have done your best for them, and now they are an adult and can make there own life choices. And making and unwise choices is all part of life.

Blaming yourself when that happens is unfair on you, it's not your fault. Seriously it is your fault. And carrying guilt because of what someone else has done will mess someone up.

I may not be right and life is full of learning opportunities,

I will leave you with the knowledge that as a perent you are doing a good job. Well done.

Hugs

Last edited:
Kinectika said:
i just got my phone and tablet back recently so im only now posting about this because i remembered and im bored.​
Are you sure your phone doesn’t have surveillance software installed? There’s are tons of programs out there that do that: https://xnspy.com/best-mobile-spy-apps.html

Reactions: Milianna and siysiy

SuzakuAkatori said:
While some of this is good advice there are just two issues. 1. He cant be a minor as minors are not allowed on the forums you must be 18+ to be here, 2. Once you turn 18 parents lose all parental rights that makes it illegal to take property or have access to financial and medical records without their consent. 3. Once you become a legal adult and you have parents that are "too traditional or overbearing" you need to be assertive and assert your independence regardless. I do suggest prioritizing moving out though. Since you already have a job focus on saving up to move out.
Well, I guess we can agree to disagree, but I've seen WAY too many parent/child relationships completely dissolve over what comes down to ego and misdirected anger.

No parent is perfect.. No child is perfect.. And definitely no family is perfect. But as long as there's no overt, intentional abuse going on.. then from where I stand, having a shitty family is better than having no family at all.

And while I totally support and encourage building familial bonds with people who aren't "blood", I also feel like it's important to maintain a functional relationship with your actual family for as long as you can.. even if it's a LOT of work, and it comes with some sacrifices. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back