• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Name's Sammy!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetestlittleprince

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
1) Hello! Who are you?

My name's Sammy (or so I go by online haha) and i'm a junior in college on the east coast of the U.S.A! I'm also a little and have known about this area since around March 2017.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I've always had a very slight interest in diapers but never really opted to try it out until a few months ago. Back around February I got my first pair of boys XL Goodnites and I really liked them! Eventually, last month I ordered my first actual diaper and I really fell in love with it. I don't wear often at all, but they come out on special occasions and they make me feel super super little and safe :)

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Aside from the obvious, like I said earlier I am a little boy, I have over 40 stuffies, more than most littles i've talked to haha, I tend to collect things until I have too many than I know what to do with! I actually have a big duffle bag filled with them in my closet bc I have no more space! It's kinda an open secret that I can be a bit childish, given my friends see stuffies all over my room.

On the bigger side, i'm a junior in college, majoring in Business Administration and hopefully graduating in 2020. I've struggled a lot in school so far but this last semester was my best grades yet and my mid-term grades so far have been great for me, so i'm extremely happy and feel more confident in myself both big and little than I ever have before!

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Truth be told, i'll most likely be lurking for the most part around here! I'm not a big talker when it comes to strangers, but I'm super kind and friendly so don't be afraid to talk to me!

~Sammy

sweetestlittleprince said:
1) Hello! Who are you?

My name's Sammy (or so I go by online haha) and i'm a junior in college on the east coast of the U.S.A! I'm also a little and have known about this area since around March 2017.Sammy

(snip)

Hello and welcome to the site. You wrote a great introduction thread. That is a lot of stuffies! I have about five or six, but I usually sleep with two.

My grades weren't great my freshman year in college but they did go up over the next three years to the point that I was teaching some of my philosophy classes...haha. I was a music major at a well known east coast music conservatory and I'm a professional musician and have been for all my adult life. We usually are pretty tame around here so don't hesitate to comment in the various threads. We don't usually bite.

Welcome (to you and your 40 friends!), Great intro!

Hi Sammy :smile:
Welcome to the :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back