My Mommy advertised me on a Babysitters website.

sindysissybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
It's been a while since I told you about my 1 week experience in diapers at my Mommy's house, being treated like a fultime baby. That's because my Mommy wants to get with me, as close as a real Mommy would to her real baby. That's why I have a baby trousseau personalized with my name, with various accessories and baby utensils (diaper bag, portable changing table, bib, towel, etc), and I got this at my baby shower, yes, she made one this party for me.
So, the latest news for her was that she signed up for a website where mothers look for babysitters for their children, and babysitters look for jobs. As we live in different states, and I visit her every couple of months, she was a little concerned about my care. She made it very clear that I was an adult who liked being treated like a baby. After a few months, a 59-year-old woman named Florinda got in touch, saying she was interested in the service. I didn't know that until a few days ago... Last week my Mommy told me to go over to a "friend" of hers to pick up a package and take it to her when I went to visit. When I arrived, a lady greeted me at the door and took my hand, leading me inside. Arriving in the living room, there was a mattress on the floor, next to a children's rug, and several diapers and baby accessories. Then she revealed that she was a babysitter and that my Mommy had requested work from her, and that it was going to be a fun afternoon. My heart raced, and my stomach froze, I couldn't say anything else. That lady started to undress me and took me to the bathroom to take a bath in a plastic bathtub made for children. Even though I shrunk, she very deftly managed to wash me with baby soap. Coming out of the shower she put 2 diapers on me and gave me a bottle. And so I spent the rest of the afternoon. Now I have a new nanny to visit regularly.

• Love
Reactions: sissybblola, VisaT, dreamerover9000 and 3 others
Lucky you!

Very nice. Is the babysitter's site directed at adults or just babysitters.com?

TheGrimmRetails said:
Very nice. Is the babysitter's site directed at adults or just babysitters.com?
It was a regular babysitting site.

Back