• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My little first post

Soma

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hello, my name is Soma, I am from Finland and I am 35 years old. My little age is from 0 to 3 years old and I am a nappy user.
I dont have caregiver. I have my own switch side but here I am mostly showing my little side.

I am not fulltime little. I am working with not so nice adults job. Music makes that job mutch more better.
I dont have any hobbies. My spare time I like to watch movies and programs. I have my own highchair in progress

I stumbled here by accident while searching ABDL Dating sites. I know this is not one.

Reactions: littledreamers333, JustAGirl, leafgoalie and 3 others
Soma said:
Music makes that job mutch more better.
My spare time I like to watch movies and programs.

Welcome to the party 😄
What sort of music, movies, and programs do you like?

Reactions: JustAGirl, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: JustAGirl and PadPhilosopher
Welcome,
Soma said:
Hello, my name is Soma, I am from Finland and I am 35 years old. My little age is from 0 to 3 years old and I am a nappy user.
I dont have caregiver. I have my own switch side but here I am mostly showing my little side.

I am not fulltime little. I am working with not so nice adults job. Music makes that job mutch more better.
I dont have any hobbies. My spare time I like to watch movies and programs. I have my own highchair in progress

I stumbled here by accident while searching ABDL Dating sites. I know this is not one.
Hope you hang around for awhile

Reactions: Edgewater, JustAGirl and PadPhilosopher
Hi and welcome. I think most of us enjoy movies. I hope you enjoy being part of this weird family as we do have fun exchanging ideas and stories.

Hello Soma. Hope you enjoy adisc as much as I do.

Have fun and hope you have a good time learning about the diapered community!! 🥰🧸🍼

Hello Soma, welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

@Soma Welcome! You sound like you'll fit into this community very well. I don't think anyone ever manages to be full time little, but there are many here who will help you better enjoy the little time you do get. I'm not little, but some of my friends are, and we get along well. Also, major props for building your own little furniture. Not everyone can do that.

Hope to see you around!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, Edgewater and JustAGirl
Soma said:

Hello and welcome here

Reactions: MetalDan86, Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Welcome to the community, Soma! Feel free to participate as you feel comfortable to do so!

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, Edgewater, JustAGirl and 1 other person
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Reactions: MetalDan86, PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and 1 other person
Soma said:

Welcome! love the sincere intro. I too am not full time, it's in my off time most of the time as I am a musician, don't be too impressed though, it's just my jam & certainly not for everyone, classical violinist. Film, the arts & of course just about any type of music. I live in the US is on the West Coast (Holla) in The Pacific Northwest, which is absolutely gorgeous so I spend quite a bit of my free time exploring nature, my version of spirituality. Feel free to message me anytime. Hit Me Back, Just To Chat ... I'll Be The Biggest Fan You Ever Had ...This Is (of course) Stan 🎶🎵

Reactions: MetalDan86, dogboy, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I think most of us enjoy movies. I hope you enjoy being part of this weird family as we do have fun exchanging ideas and stories.
Yes, Yes, and Yes to films! I do a little screening, reviewing & ant's totally my jam. Who would't love watching a film in progress (getting the goods ;) and dying for the release of the Final Cut! I'm a bit of a nerd at heart though so my faves to screen have to be docs. Werner Herzog, in a word ... Demigod! Hope you are having. a wonderful day!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
StarryNight said:
Hello Soma, welcome to the community. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.
We meet again! Just a quick hello to say that I hope wherever you are in your little pice of this great big world is kind to you. Have a great day!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
JustAGirl said:
Yes, Yes, and Yes to films! I do a little screening, reviewing & ant's totally my jam. Who would't love watching a film in progress (getting the goods ;) and dying for the release of the Final Cut! I'm a bit of a nerd at heart though so my faves to screen have to be docs. Werner Herzog, in a word ... Demigod! Hope you are having. a wonderful day!
Awesome that you're a classical violinist. As a Westminster Choir College student, I got to perform as a singer with Bernstein and Stokowski. One time in rehearsal, Bernstein did a big sweep with his baton, accidently letting it go and it landed in the sound hole of the first violinist's violin. We were rehearsing Beethoven's Missa Solemnis. Bernstein was very apologetic....haha. Bernstein was amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and PadPhilosopher
Back