DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Last year we took our son to the fair and i took my son on a ride and myphone fell out my pocket. So she got a hold of it and when i got it bk there wer notifications from pinterest (its was about a waddle diaper spreader ) and other things, at the time i didnt know if she looked at them or not so fast forward to weeks later she said someone told her to join pinterest to get ideas on decorating. Thats when i knew she had a look my phone but i didnt no what she found out. Then Basically my son got a phone for his xmas and its linked to her google account so i went thru the search history bk to when we went to the fair and sure as hell there was a search made on google for a spreader then 3 mins later there was a search for a spreader sex toy which didnt bring up the abdl spreader then a few mins later there was search for baby stuff but b4 those and after those searches there is nothing related to anything she couldve seen on my phone there is no searches about pregnacy orstuff as if she was having ababy so i dont know if she thought i was a right kinky bugger and te up women or if she thought i had a girlfriend i tied up when she was prgnant but it was a close call all the same there is nothing to suggest she knows about me being abdl xxx

I assume that she never knew about your interests when you were together?

Why did you never share?

Does her search history mean that she was intrigued or just wanting to get some ‘dirt’ on you? (Some exes can be vicious)

Reactions: DLJosie
Forced said:
I assume that she never knew about your interests when you were together?

Why did you never share?

Does her search history mean that she was intrigued or just wanting to get some ‘dirt’ on you? (Some exes can be vicious)
to be honest i was fighting the urge to wear diapers at that point as i didnt know that the abdl world existed till years later when my neice shared a newpaper article about adult babies so i searched and found there was loads of us but if i told her at the time about wanting to wear diapers she wluldve flipped and stop me seeing the kids. So yes i think it was to get some dirt on me but it bk fired she now knows i wear nappys because someti e i have no control over my bladder. She accepted that and said there was nothing wrong with having to wear nappies but she was definatley trying to find out other things about me to use against me xxx

Reactions: Forced
Back