• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

Nursetech

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
Hi I'm new here found this place on Tumblr I'm currently a firefighter/EMT I am transitioning from MTF

Getting ready to go back to college at the start of next year I hope to get my paramedic license and become a flight medic

I'm definitely a DL but also love the more intimate side I guess you would say the caring for someone or them for you

I like to play videos games when I can I have a x-box play cod and a few others love to read and just be outdoors doing whatever also like to work on cars

love my job honestly going to work and coming home knowing I might have made a difference is great and is a big part of me I like to help others and the rush definitely a thrill seeker

I'm here to learn more about myself the community and other dynamics not only that to read the stories and such

PSA I'm bad at replying and responding if I don't answer right away I'm sorry I kinda just go ghost sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Subtlerustle, Davvyboy and 6 others
Welcome Nursetech, and respect for your noble career choice!

Reactions: Nursetech, Davvyboy, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Great adrenaline profession!
Welcome and be welcomed to this Magical World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Nursetech, Davvyboy and Jorelaxed
Welcome!

Reactions: Nursetech, Edgewater and Davvyboy
Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Reactions: Nursetech, Davvyboy and Edgewater
Nursetech said:
Hi I'm new here found this place on Tumblr I'm currently a firefighter/EMT I am transitioning from MTF

Getting ready to go back to college at the start of next year I hope to get my paramedic license and become a flight medic

I'm definitely a DL but also love the more intimate side I guess you would say the caring for someone or them for you

I like to play videos games when I can I have a x-box play cod and a few others love to read and just be outdoors doing whatever also like to work on cars

love my job honestly going to work and coming home knowing I might have made a difference is great and is a big part of me I like to help others and the rush definitely a thrill seeker

I'm here to learn more about myself the community and other dynamics not only that to read the stories and such

PSA I'm bad at replying and responding if I don't answer right away I'm sorry I kinda just go ghost sometimes
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Reactions: Edgewater, Nursetech and Davvyboy
Hi and welcome to the Adisc community.🙂

Reactions: Edgewater and Davvyboy
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and Edgewater
Nursetech said:

Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater and Nursetech
Nursetech said:

Welcome, enjoy your time here. Good luck with your school and career. Old retired one here.

Reactions: Edgewater and Nursetech
GabyinPurple said:
Welcome, enjoy your time here. Good luck with your school and career. Old retired one here.
Thank you

Reactions: Edgewater and GabyinPurple
Back