• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

heartsforthestairs

Tena slip active fit lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone,

Ive been a DL for about 4 years, and have been wearing them for 2. I dont wear because of kink or anything or because i regress, i just do for no specific reason. I've wanted to come on here for quite some time and meet other peopl that have similar experiences so yeah :D

Reactions: warmfeeling, Jorelaxed, newAB43 and 1 other person
heartsforthestairs said:
Hey everyone,

Ive been a DL for about 4 years, and have been wearing them for 2. I dont wear because of kink or anything or because i regress, i just do for no specific reason. I've wanted to come on here for quite some time and meet other peopl that have similar experiences so yeah :D
Welcome to the site @heartsforthestairs. Good intro, talk to you on the forums.

Welcome

Welcome my friend

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community forum.,😊

Hi heartsforthestairs, welcome to the forums. I hope you make lots of new friends, and enjoy yourself. :)

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

heartsforthestairs said:
Hey everyone,

Hello and welcome

Back