• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction M20

Thank you all for the welcomes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Techknight said:
I am sorry for your loss, thanks for sharing your story. What books do you like to read? I am an avid reader myself and also a nerd and love, nerd literature ha ha! Hello everyone my name is William, I'm 20 years old. I like nerdy things, video games, going to the beach, reading and flying planes (yes I am a pilot). I live in Lynchburg, Virginia and I am an abdl switch. In truth I know being sad in an intro seems a little unexpected but I want you all to know my story.
First off, I recently had a mommy dom, she was kind caring and sweet towards me. Even when desperate littles didnt care about her. Im sad to say that I lost her to suicide due to mental illness and it broke my heart very much. Personally, I want to thank all female caregivers for what you do for littles. I know it can be tough for females to caregive a lot, but the amount of stuff mommys deal with is insane. So I thank you very much for what you do.
I came on here because I am hoping to meet a new mommy and hopefully friends on here. I am 20 after all so I'm still young. However, I want to get to know the person first before abdl.

Reactions: BabyBunnyXL
Back