• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction, hi!

AdorableAnarchy

...~ social anxiety ~...
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I’m really shy so I haven’t introduced myself even though I’ve had this account for a while, sorry…

So hi, nice to meet all of you! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I like diapers but I’m embarrassed about it, I hear that’s normal though so it’s okay!
And I like reading other peoples stories, so that’s the main reason I’m here.

Reactions: ImNameless, ajp22, Edgewater and 5 others
Acknowledging embarrassment is the first step in becoming comfortable with who you are. ADISC works as well as it does because of all the people who share their stories with the community. Just as you enjoy reading others' stories, I'm pretty sure YOUR story, no matter how ordinary, embarrassing, or boring you might think it is, will be interesting to other members of the ADISC community. Welcome! I know you'll find support here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajp22, Edgewater, BBBen and 1 other person
Welcome-so glad you’ve decided to come out and enjoy the active support of our great community! Are you comfortable telling us more about your enjoyment of diapers?

Reactions: ajp22 and BBBen
AdorableAnarchy said:
I’m really shy so I haven’t introduced myself even though I’ve had this account for a while, sorry…

So hi, nice to meet all of you! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I like diapers but I’m embarrassed about it, I hear that’s normal though so it’s okay!
And I like reading other peoples stories, so that’s the main reason I’m here.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: ajp22, Edgewater and BBBen
Hi and welcome @AdorableAnarchy ,
Thank you for your introduction. As @Freddie07601 said, its normal to feel the way dou do. After my introduction, some months ago, it take time for me to be realy active. But last month i coulf do it and never neglected it till now. You can find support not only in questions of abdl. You can make friends. And you for yourself can support others on their way.

and sometimes you can only read whats going on here. But you didnt have write something to evry thread.
Be yourself and feel happy.

Do you have some hobbies?

🧸🦖🙋 BBBen

Reactions: ajp22 and Edgewater
Hello there! Welcome to ADSIC! I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

hello and welcome from turkey. İ hope that you enjoy your stay here :)

Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian DL, Eastern Ontario here 👋

Thank you all for your kind replies, nice to meet you, you are all very welcoming! I will try hard to build up to sharing more.

@Freddie07601 and @BBBen, thank you for the advice and encouragement.

@BBBen I don’t really have any interesting hobbies. I like watching anime and cartoons (The Owl House, Adventure Time, etc). I try my best to play bass guitar but I’ve never taken any lessons :/ and I’ve always liked drawing and painting. But I recently started living on my own so I want to try more new hobbies 🙂.

@NudistMD I’m not too comfortable talking in detail about liking diapers yet, but I’m hoping after spending more time her to get more comfortable. I hope that’s okay for now. Thanks!~

Reactions: ajp22, BBBen and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this Amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
You will need to respond and/or start a few thirds to be upgraded to Establish Contributor, which will open more of the site to you!
Enjoy!!

Reactions: BBBen and ajp22
Hi, I hope you'll enjoy your time on this website.
Embarrassment is something that I think a lot of us here here have dealt with.
Interacting with the community and all the like-minded people here is a great way to start your path to self-acceptance and to lessen the embarrassment that you're feeling.
Here you can truly be yourself and be understood.

Reactions: Edgewater and BBBen
Welcome from the UK! I hope you have a wonderful time here!
AdorableAnarchy said:
I try my best to play bass guitar but I’ve never taken any lessons
Jaco was self taught! Maybe you can change the world of bass too! 😄

Reactions: Edgewater
Back