• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction! :3

TheBigNaz

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hihiii, people call me Naz, I am a college graduate (Bachelors in both Psychology and Criminal Justice, minor in Sociology). I currently work as a police dispatcher in a major metropolitan area.

The reason I'm here is because, I have seen several forum posts over the years that have caught my attention and been interesting to read. While I do not know how much I will talk myself, there have been times where there has been a comment or something I wanted to add to a discussion before, so now I have decided to setup an account here. As far as diapers go, from a young age I've always had a fascination with them, and being an adult has really allowed me the freedom to explore that side of myself. I bought a lot of supplies like 5 years ago, but it took me until recently to really get past the mental blocks I've had about being an abdl to really start exploring that side of myself genuinely.

My main interests include hardware research and gaming. I love to learn and research about computers, though I'm definitely not a software person. Other than that, I really enjoy helping others, though I am a bit shy.

I think my main reason for being here is for finding information, and maybe adding in my own thoughts into things I find interesting. While I'm probably going to end up lurking more often than talking, I am not opposed to meeting new people and making new friends, however you'll probably need to approach me first.

Welcome to the site and nice intro. See you around the site. 😸 🤗

Welcome and totally get the mental block thing, a lot of us struggle with it for a long time lol. Hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to adisc, I hope you find some great conversation.

Hello and welcome!
Being a dispatcher sounds... stressful.
How long have you been doing that? Do you like it?

Hello and Welcome

Back