My great news

DiaperedJoey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello everyone,

I have dealt with IBS issues since the age of 16, now 49. It was just a lot of pain initially, with diarrhea developing later. I had my gullbladder removed at 21, and a stone removed from my bile duct a week later, as I was jaundiced, weak, sickly, and unable to keep food or water down. Since then my diarrhea became worse, but had a window of time I could hold it in most cases.

9 years ago my urinary symptoms started, and became worse as time progressed which forced me to finally seek an urologist. My IBS issues became very severe and I cannot hold it back anymore. I could not live like that, so now I have a gastroenterologist. After a colonoscopy he started me on colesevelam 625mg twice daily and wellbutrin 75mg twice daily, and I am happy to say it is working amazingly. I have not had an accident in 3 months. I am not ready to say its fixed, but its working now.

Bladder meds not helping, but as annoying as bladder issues are, id prefer to deal with them over the bowel. My heart goes out to all those that deal with bowel incontinence and cant take meds to help with it.

Im dependant on these meds but I can enjoy a meal out, or on a long trip again.

I just thought I would share.

Joey

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, neurallink, mirrored22 and 12 others
DiaperedJoey said:
Hello everyone,

I have dealt with IBS issues since the age of 16, now 49. It was just a lot of pain initially, with diarrhea developing later. I had my gullbladder removed at 21, and a stone removed from my bile duct a week later, as I was jaundiced, weak, sickly, and unable to keep food or water down. Since then my diarrhea became worse, but had a window of time I could hold it in most cases.

9 years ago my urinary symptoms started, and became worse as time progressed which forced me to finally seek an urologist. My IBS issues became very severe and I cannot hold it back anymore. I could not live like that, so now I have a gastroenterologist. After a colonoscopy he started me on colesevelam 625mg twice daily and wellbutrin 75mg twice daily, and I am happy to say it is working amazingly. I have not had an accident in 3 months. I am not ready to say its fixed, but its working now.

Bladder meds not helping, but as annoying as bladder issues are, id prefer to deal with them over the bowel. My heart goes out to all those that deal with bowel incontinence and cant take meds to help with it.

Im dependant on these meds but I can enjoy a meal out, or on a long trip again.

I just thought I would share.

Joey
Hang in there!

Reactions: DiaperedJoey
Hey that's really great, I'm so happy for you that it is working!

Reactions: DiaperedJoey
Back