My Friend Now Knows I Wet and Mess my Diapers, and He Wasn't Happy! Need Some Advice. Help Pls!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For the first time ever I recorded myself wetting and messing my Diaper to post on my JustForFans. Then I had it post the link to Twitter...or so I thought. Turns out instead of the usual link and a blurred image it showed 4 seconds of the video! So, it actually showed me with the backside of my Diaper pointing at the phone camera ready to mess my Diaper before the 4-seconds ended! It said watch the rest on JFF. I didn't want the video on Twitter! Just the link.

So, going forward I'm not going to be telling it to post to Twitter when it comes to videos, but pictures are fine as they're blurred, because what happened next was a disaster! My friend calls me up and these were his exact words..."please don't tell me you piss and shit in your Diaper! I understand the whole wanting to dress and act like a Baby thing, but you are a grown-ass man! There's no reason for you to be pissing and shitting in your Diaper! I saw that shit, and there wasn't even a warning on this one! I was like "no, don't tell me he actually recorded himself pissing and shitting his Diaper!"

I didn't know what he meant by "no warning" and that "he saw it!" So, I went to Twitter and that's when I saw the 4-second clip that got posted! So, I deleted it immediately and will not share videos from JFF to Twitter since they will be 4-second clips. I was so embarrassed and apologized to him. I told sorry he had to see that, and that it wouldn't happen again. He asked me why I would do that? He didn't think I actually wet/mess my Diapers. I told him "well I mean that's what they're for that's their whole purpose!"

I told him he's welcome to unfollow me on Twitter because I warned him there's probably gonna be a lot of ABDL content on my Twitter now. I told him it unintentionally happened that way but that was mostly what I used it for, and 90% of my followers are ABDL so, I was never gonna become an influencer or anything like that. None of my non-ABDL followers seemed to care, they still followed me anyway. I even made a thread saying I was ABDL and proud! If they didn't care why should I? I wasn't gonna apologize for being an ABDL it's part of who I am and I've become much more accepting of myself and more open about it. If people don't like it they can block/unfollow me.

I don't have a lot of non-ABDL followers anyway so, it doesn't even matter. I even have a warning in my description for people who wanna follow that aren't ABDL, if any. Even going as far as to add a Baby Bottle 🍼and Diaper Pin 🧷 emoji to the end of my Twitter handle so, if anyone is curious about that, they can click on my page and read the description. So far no one has said anything about the bottle or pin or treated me any different. People really don't care.😊 Which is great because that's how we work towards a more ABDL accepting world! But anyway I'm getting off-topic.

The point is there's now A LOT of ABDL Tweets and Retweets on my Twitter and I told my friend if he's uncomfortable with that he's welcome to unfollow me. We didn't say much after that and just said bye and hung up. I was hoping we can just forget about it and just get back to normal. I was so embarrassed and worried last night because I didn't know what today would bring. I kept thinking like "is this the end of our friendship? Is he not gonna be able to handle this? Is he not gonna wanna talk to me for awhile? Is he gonna treat me any different now?" These questions and more were all going through my head last night making it hard to sleep. Tankfully we talked twice today like nothing happened so he must've gotten over it. Things seem fine now and I think our friendship has still survived.

I still wouldn't mind sone advice on how I can deal with this going forward though. So, how did you deal with something like this ADISC community? I'm sure a great deal of you have had people in your life not only discovering you were ABDL but that you wet and/or mess your Diapers. So, how did that go? Were they OK with it? Were they not OK with it? Did they think it was gross? Did they tell you shouldn't be doing this? Let me know all your stories and experiences in the comments down below and maybe I can apply some of that knowledge on how deal with this myself. Or do you think I even need to deal with it at all? Should I just continue to let it be swept under the rug like it never happened, not worry about it, move on and only bring it up again if he brings it up again? Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks and as always...stay Diapered!🧷😊

-ABDElsa ❄️🍼
abdelsafinal-png.75223

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: ShyGirl91, Diaperboy27, LePew and 1 other person
In this particular case, your friend might need time, and when he's/she's ready an explanation, he might know some things, but be honest as you can, and always, always try to put yourself in his place.

I think you already know when It comes to be clean and share this with other, being family, friends or a SO, it's an Essay of Empathy...

..and Hope for the best, but know one thing, you are not doing any harm, not to you, or others, you are living your best life by being yourself, you are innocent.

And maybe, next time watch video tutorial of how to share media online from those sites, and Who follows you, maybe is to late now, but for next time.

Good luck Elsa!

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91 and ABDElsa
Do you have just the one Twitter? I don't use Twitter but I know a lot of people into kink have two accounts, one "vanilla" and one for kink.

Reactions: Therin
I'm still trying to figure out why ppl involved with ABDL would post their personal ABDL life online. I mean what is the goal? Why would anyone want to take a risk of being discovered or outed after being discovered they are into ABDL? We all know that many of the non ABDL public associates ABDL with pedophilia, so why the hell would anyone into this kink want to expose themselves to the possibility of being labeled as such?
This site is as far as I go to being online and even then I get suspiciously leery that anyone can troll this site and discover my identity then expose me online thru my contacts and other social media sites I'm involved in. My life as I know it would be ruined.

Reactions: TreeLad
I would imagine they were surprised and therefore reacted. A video clip is much more confrontational than a link.

In the moment it is something that is hard to not think about. Sounds like they are now back to not thinking about it, as may well be their preference.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and lilbabyjooce
Nowididit said:
I'm still trying to figure out why ppl involved with ABDL would post their personal ABDL life online. I mean what is the goal? Why would anyone want to take a risk of being discovered or outed after being discovered they are into ABDL? We all know that many of the non ABDL public associates ABDL with pedophilia, so why the hell would anyone into this kink want to expose themselves to the possibility of being labeled as such?
This site is as far as I go to being online and even then I get suspiciously leery that anyone can troll this site and discover my identity then expose me online thru my contacts and other social media sites I'm involved in. My life as I know it would be ruined.
Acceptance does not come from hiding away in the shadows like we've something to be ashamed of.

Personally I'm still trying to figure out why people not involved with ABDL would post their personal life online but it's clearly big business.

The same risk of censure and association could, relatively recently, be said of homosexuality. I'm glad that we have largely moved on from that and am grateful for the brave souls who came out and advanced the discourse.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, ABDElsa and lilbabyjooce
littledinogoesrawr said:
In this particular case, your friend might need time, and when he's/she's ready an explanation, he might know some things, but be honest as you can, and always, always try to put yourself in his place.

I think you already know when It comes to be clean and share this with other, being family, friends or a SO, it's an Essay of Empathy...

..and Hope for the best, but know one thing, you are not doing any harm, not to you, or others, you are living your best life by being yourself, you are innocent.

And maybe, next time watch video tutorial of how to share media online from those sites, and Who follows you, maybe is to late now, but for next time.

Good luck Elsa!
Thank you

Hammerite said:
Do you have just the one Twitter? I don't use Twitter but I know a lot of people into kink have two accounts, one "vanilla" and one for kink.
Yes just one. It's too much of a hassle to make a 2nd one to constantly be logging in and out of one. Plus unlike YouTube you can't have 2 accounts registered to the same email address.

Anemone said:
I would imagine they were surprised and therefore reacted. A video clip is much more confrontational than a link.

In the moment it is something that is hard to not think about. Sounds like they are now back to not thinking about it, as may well be their preference.
Yeah seems like it. So I'm not gonna share the video links that are actually 4-second clips. Only the blurred photos with the link.

Reactions: Anemone
Anemone said:
Acceptance does not come from hiding away in the shadows like we've something to be ashamed of.

Personally I'm still trying to figure out why people not involved with ABDL would post their personal life online but it's clearly big business.

The same risk of censure and association could, relatively recently, be said of homosexuality. I'm glad that we have largely moved on from that and am grateful for the brave souls who came out and advanced the discourse.
Right?! We must become more accepting of ourselves and not hide. We should receive the same level of acceptance as the LGBTQ, Furry, or Bronies community! (just to name a few) Hopefully someday...we will.

ABDElsa said:
Right?! We must become more accepting of ourselves and not hide. We should receive the same level of acceptance as the LGBTQ, Furry, or Bronies community! (just to name a few) Hopefully someday...we will.

Might be asking for too much but I'd like the baseline to be straight white cis-men...

Anemone said:
Might be asking for too much but I'd like the baseline to be straight white cis-men...
So, are you saying you don't support/accept the LGBTQ community?

I've not had something like that happen, the closest is a few times I followed someone on my main account that I meant to follow on my alt...
Not the end of the world but someone (potentially even family members) could have noticed.

I think you're very brave to let a "normy" friend see your ABDL account, I hope that works out for you but fear that it might not.
As for what to do, I guess I would just cross my fingers and hope it doesn't come up again? Sounds like that's your plan anyway?

ABDElsa said:
I think they are saying that they would like ABDLs (and perhaps others besides) to receive the same level of acceptance as straight white cis-men, rather than merely the same level of acceptance as the groups you named (which is posited to be less acceptance than is received by straight white cis-men).

I think you handled this really well Elsa.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
I interpreted it that way too for a second but I don't think that's what they meant (hopefully). I think they mean the baseline for acceptance, not the baseline for what is acceptable for people.

Last edited:
ABDElsa said:

That would be rather self defeating of me, quite the opposite.

Hammerite said:
I think they are saying that they would like ABDLs (and perhaps others besides) to receive the same level of acceptance as straight white cis-men, rather than merely the same level of acceptance as the groups you named (which is posited to be less acceptance than is received by straight white cis-men).

Very much so. No one should be seen as or made to feel less valid than any other. To be less marginalised would be a fine thing but to be accepted on equal terms has to be the end goal.

Bnuuy said:
I interpreted it that way too for a second but I don't think that's what they meant (hopefully). I think they mean the baseline for acceptance, not the baseline for what is acceptable for people.

Very much so, or rather the baseline level of acceptance. No one should be more disadvantaged than the most privileged group, why settle for just being a bit less fringe?

Clearly I must work on my phrasing!

Anemone said:
That would be rather self defeating of me, quite the opposite.

Very much so. No one should be seen as or made to feel less valid than any other. To be less marginalised would be a fine thing but to be accepted on equal terms has to be the end goal.
To be as out and accepted as LGBTQ communities is quite a stretch. It would be better for us to advocate for more universal acceptance and let that blanket cover us, too. Our aim should be getting people to the point of logically thinking “that thing doesn’t affect me, so it shouldn’t bother me, if it bothers me, maybe I need to increase my acceptance for things that don’t affect me”.

Back