sissyBritney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
I have been wearing diapers and plastic pants fulltime for about 6 months now. I wear to work, shopping, church no matter what I am doing
now I am always diapered.
Today I went shopping at a local mall. I was wearing a pair of jean shorts with a black spaghetti strap top with pink sneakers and of course
diapers and plastic pants. I had a couple cups of coffee before I left to go shopping and drove a bout a hour to mall. I did pee while driving.
Once at mall I stopped and got another cup of coffee and cookie. As I shopped for a while I did feel myself peeing again. I didn't pay much attention
to how wet I was and went on shopping. Then I stopped to have lunch and also had a large soda. Now that I think back on it I should have known
I was drinking to much.

After lunch I was walking around mall and did sort of feel myself pee again but I thought I have a diaper with a booster pad and plastic pants on, so I'll be ok
and head home shortly. Well what a shock when I was in a department store and looked in one of their mirrors and saw my shorts were wet down my inside
leg and back. OMG I panicked and didn't know what to do. Then I thought about my diaper backpack but I stupidly decided to leave it in the car so that was no help.
The best I could do is carry my purse in front of my wet shorts to hide them. I couldn't do anything about the back but try not to not let anyone walk behind
me as I tried to get to my car.

I did make it to my car of course thinking everyone in the mall saw my wet shorts, even though I don't think many did.
I drove home without stopping or changing and was relieved to back it home.

I must say I was scared, humiliated and embarrassed by this but it will not stop me from wearing diapers and plastic pants. Wearing them is who
I am now. I'm not sure I could stop even if I wanted to. I luv being a DL.

Although from now on I will keep my diaper backpack with me when ever I will be gone for awhile. I will no longer think it to bothersome to carry
with me when out and about and leave it in the car. I not only have diaper supplies in it but also a change of clothes which I could have used at mall.
My new motto is ( my diaper bag is no use to me, if its not with ).

Reactions: littledub1955 and (deleted member)
Three full pees can be alot for a diaper.

I am pretty good at knowing the capacity of my different diapers, but nothing in life is perfect. I have experienced a few press-out leaks that anxiety provoking, but I have been able to conceal the wet spot until it dried and I changed. The lesson learned is to know how many wettings a diaper can manage. It's also better to have smaller to medium wettings rather than a flood, so I wet as soon as I begin to feel even a small need to pee. Remember that coffee is both a diuretic and bladder irritant.

Unfortunately leaks will inevitably happen even with premium diapers if you exceed its capacity or absorbency rate. what diapers do you wear for me I find Betterdry or Megamax or Incontrol Hybrids to work the best but Betterdry or the printed version Aquanauts is my main goto diaper.

Leaks happen. I wet my shorts the other day without realising.

Every who wears and wets eventually is going to experience leaks. I've been wearing 24 7 for many years now and I'm a pretty good judge of how much my diaper and pee proof panties can hold but I still run into problems occasionally. Recently I was out running to the stores and had peed my diaper a couple times so I was already fairly wet. In the checkout line at the grocery store I had an unexpected bladder emptying accident and leaked ending up with a large wet spot in my pants. Oh well accidents happen and as many times as I've had them you get used to it. In the past I'd get really embarrassed but I've realized that leaks are going to happen so I just laugh at myself along with the others.

I tend to be conservative with my diapers in public. If i usually get 3 wetting I change after two. Usually protects me pretty well.

Whether you wear because of medical reasons or just for pleasure leaks are an inevitable part of this fetish. I used to freak out after a small leak but now that I have been wearing for 2 years I don't even worry about a major leak. More than once I have actually left a small puddle while I was standing and just kept going like nothing was wrong. The next problem is aroma. After any leak the aroma of pee get more noticeable.

I wouldn't worry about it, leaks are going to happen no matter what you do. I was putting gas in my truck last Sunday and when I started to pee it ran down my leg and out on the ground their was a puddle of pee. I had a heavy duty diaper (500 mil) on, it wasn't quite full and it leaked. There are factors that effect diapers, when I sit and cross my legs the diaper will squish together whether it is wet or dry so that effects the absorbency. Also different brand names of diapers and their fit has an effect. Again don't worry about it as there are going to be times when this will happen even when we wear plastic pants over the diaper.

Reactions: Mathew
Thank you all for your replies. Yes, I agree leaks are going to happen and I am ok with that.
Just this was my first time so caught me by surprise. I am more prepared now and ready if/when
it happens again. I wear ( Because ) Premium overnight plus with a booster and plastic pants
most of the time. They work very well, I love them.

craigd1341 said:
Three full pees can be alot for a diaper.
yes 3 is a full load i love going to the mall and walk and hear my diaper then sit and watch people and wet myself while sitting there then continue shopping and feel the warm wet noisy diaper

Reactions: ianwee
I've leaked my diaper so many times.
I try to act like nothing happened and that I don't know about it. I don't want to alert others that something is wrong. Of course I'm going to change as soon as possible.

Back