My dream came true kinda

indiansissyboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So I got some new nappies today they were cheap and I learnt my lesson but I loved it. (Pics on my page of the fit) I thought everything was going to go to plan. So I never went toilet for 3 hours before work ended and drank 3/4 cups of tea and 2 cups of water. I could feel the urge I got home got my nappies on. But today I wanted to do it on my bed and roll around like the baby I am. It filled and filled and then went out through the sides and now there’s a puddle on my bed that’s quite big at the time I panicked but I’ve always wanted to wet the bed again and never got around to it what better way than a real accident and I live with my parents so I can’t wash it so I guess I’m sleeping in a wet bed and I’ll enjoy every moment.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading x

• Wow
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and BobbiSueEllen
indiansissyboy said:
So I got some new nappies today they were cheap and I learnt my lesson but I loved it. (Pics on my page of the fit) I thought everything was going to go to plan. So I never went toilet for 3 hours before work ended and drank 3/4 cups of tea and 2 cups of water. I could feel the urge I got home got my nappies on. But today I wanted to do it on my bed and roll around like the baby I am. It filled and filled and then went out through the sides and now there’s a puddle on my bed that’s quite big at the time I panicked but I’ve always wanted to wet the bed again and never got around to it what better way than a real accident and I live with my parents so I can’t wash it so I guess I’m sleeping in a wet bed and I’ll enjoy every moment.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading x
Best advice I can give you if you plan on wetting in bed. Invest in reusable bed pads. They can be found for as low as 5 bucks each. They keep beds dry and will absorb some pretty sizable leaks. They make disposable ones but if you toss and turn very much at all they just wad up under you and don't catch anything. But they are a great investment to help clean up after a Bowl movement.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, indiansissyboy and nwm
Diaperman95 said:
Best advice I can give you if you plan on wetting in bed. Invest in reusable bed pads. They can be found for as low as 5 bucks each.
$5.00! Where is that? I have not seen any for less than $15.00/each.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
nwm said:
$5.00! Where is that? I have not seen any for less than $15.00/each.
I buy mine from my over the counter insurance quarterly credit. I pay $8 flat with free shipping for a 30"x 36" because I get $300 every 3 months to spend there so I don't shop around. But a quick search I found these. I have seen them as low as $3.50 before to. Especially if you buy several you can get some deals. I had looked them up the other day to see how low they get because I had suggested them to someone else. They sure come in handy at protecting the bed. I sometimes use AZO's or Urogestic Blue so they will ruin anything that they touch and these help a lot.

Like I said I have not purchased from here myself.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and nwm
I use a sheet of heavy painter’s plastic drop cloth. I don’t wet but I have too many pets who will.

Reactions: indiansissyboy
Back