My 24/7 Experience so far

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I've been wearing 24/7 for about two weeks now and I must say it is an amazing experience. My mental health has improved tremendously and I feel so much better about myself. I'm so happy that I get to express this side of myself! I'm of course using creams and things to minimize the damage it may have on my skin and I haven't had anything bad happen yet. Hopefully it stays that way! I wear an assortment of diapers. Mostly Crinklz and but I also wear Dotty the Pony and the blue MegaMax as well. I ordered some blue Supremes but I'm not as pleased with them compared to the Supreme Lite. They are much too stiff. Anyways I will continue to wear 24/7!

Reactions: Ravensteel, DippyDawg, Autiesaurus and 7 others
As long as you are in control over your bladder and your bowel, i think
there is no problem with 24/7 except the costs and the trash maybe.

Please keep the control, don't try to get incontinent.

Allegro said:
I've been wearing 24/7 for about two weeks now and I must say it is an amazing experience. My mental health has improved tremendously and I feel so much better about myself. I'm so happy that I get to express this side of myself! I'm of course using creams and things to minimize the damage it may have on my skin and I haven't had anything bad happen yet. Hopefully it stays that way! I wear an assortment of diapers. Mostly Crinklz and but I also wear Dotty the Pony and the blue MegaMax as well. I ordered some blue Supremes but I'm not as pleased with them compared to the Supreme Lite. They are much too stiff. Anyways I will continue to wear 24/7!

As for the Supremes, Gotta fluff em up. I crease them lengthwise and rustle them while folded. Makes the NS Supremes much better. Really all diapers should be fluffed like this.

Reactions: DippyDawg, Jonnythepony, ExcitedGamerX and 1 other person
Have you noticed any effect on your bladder? Do you use it to go poo too?

BabyBoyDevin said:
Have you noticed any effect on your bladder? Do you use it to go poo too?
Honestly I've noticed it's much easier to go number one in my diapers. I don't really have to try and go anymore it kinda just happens. I still try to use the toilet for number 2 but occasionally I do use my diapers.

Reactions: GermanDL and Midwest82
3 years + into 24/7 and still loving it, still in control of it also except at night which I was never really totally in control of

Last edited:
Back