Munches & Meet Ups?

Belarin said:
If you're visiting and want to know if anything is on nearby I am still on FL pretty much purely for checking the events, would be happy to look them up for you.
I appreciate that! Thanks Belarin :)

Last edited:
Well, y'all, I went to a Littles event - Pup Kenzo's Little Party. It was the most surreal experience, seeing a bunch of people wearing diapers and baby clothes as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

If you can find a littles event, go to it. It's hard getting there, but once you're there, it's fulfilling in a way that's difficult to express.

Reactions: Mallowmarsh
I’ve been to many and hope to keep going to them!

• Love
Reactions: Mallowmarsh and odd1inSyde
odd1inSyde said:
Well, y'all, I went to a Littles event - Pup Kenzo's Little Party. It was the most surreal experience, seeing a bunch of people wearing diapers and baby clothes as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

If you can find a littles event, go to it. It's hard getting there, but once you're there, it's fulfilling in a way that's difficult to express.
Where was this event at? I am sure! It must be nice to connect with others who are like minded and not feel out of place or weird.

Reactions: odd1inSyde
Mallowmarsh said:
Where was this event at? I am sure! It must be nice to connect with others who are like minded and not feel out of place or weird.
NYC.

Reactions: Mallowmarsh
I think they do - do you have a fetlife account? You could search there.

Back