Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hello, everyone!

This is probably a cliched question, so I apologize if it's been done to death... I haven't seen anything recently, though!

I feel like I'm ready to branch out and meet other people in my community, IRL.
What is the best way to do this, in your experience? Fetlife? Other social media platforms?
Is there anything I should be wary of?

Thank you!

Reactions: TheDiaperdStoner and medfet878
Fetlife is a good place to look. Best chance though is find an event that includes all because abdl is still niche in the fetish community.

Reactions: medfet878
I'm also interested in this post .

As I'm also wanting to do the same thing. But I don't know of any ABDL, DL or littles my area .

Reactions: odd1inSyde
FetLife is a great resource for meetups and munches. It's where my local abdl/littles group posts their public events. If there isn't something abdl specific in your area definitely check out some general munches, you never know who you'll meet.

Hi! Thanks for the advice. It seems like the NYC meet up groups are pretty inactive, save for one upcoming event (which I plan on attending!) I think covid is still a concern for many people, perhaps?

I’m really hoping to find munches in my area of the UK too

If you cant find a munch or meet up in your area , why not just start one ? Maybe this sounds difficult or unreachable . It`s actually quite easy. Stop and think a moment , at some point in time , someone , somewhere asked the same question and decided to start their own.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, medfet878 and odd1inSyde
odd1inSyde said:
Hi! Thanks for the advice. It seems like the NYC meet up groups are pretty inactive, save for one upcoming event (which I plan on attending!) I think covid is still a concern for many people, perhaps?
Covid definitely impacted my local group and I'm sure it impacted local groups all over the country. People do seem to be looking to do events again now though, and as others stated it wouldn't hurt to try to start your own if stuff seems inactive

I had trouble finding munches and groups so I started my own abdl meet ups in Kent uk 10 years back and I try and hold monthly free get togethers at my place or out on adventures in London or at the beach, my little pic nics are very popular.

Reactions: lilstevie56
lilstevie56 said:
If you cant find a munch or meet up in your area , why not just start one ? Maybe this sounds difficult or unreachable . It`s actually quite easy. Stop and think a moment , at some point in time , someone , somewhere asked the same question and decided to start their own.
not as easy as you might think, I've found the ab/dl crowd are generally quite shy/reserved irl. I've tried to start a munch/meet here in Bristol several times and know of at least 3 other people on fetlife who have also tried to start one, we generally get a good response online, the last time I tried there were a good 14 people marked themselves as going and many others as maybe, but still only the usual 2 people (those who have also tried) came. I know there are many more than that living in or around my city who are active online but there seems to be a big gap for people between wanting to meet up and actually doing so when the chance comes.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and lilstevie56
Belarin said:
not as easy as you might think, I've found the ab/dl crowd are generally quite shy/reserved irl. I've tried to start a munch/meet here in Bristol several times and know of at least 3 other people on fetlife who have also tried to start one, we generally get a good response online, the last time I tried there were a good 14 people marked themselves as going and many others as maybe, but still only the usual 2 people (those who have also tried) came. I know there are many more than that living in or around my city who are active online but there seems to be a big gap for people between wanting to meet up and actually doing so when the chance comes.
WE actually started before fetlife when yahoo was the thing. The first was a Christmas party . Maybe 10 people showed up . It was super fun ! It got the ball rolling. We started doing simple get togethers monthly , sometimes only 4 or 5 times a year . Then it faded out . So my people told me , Stevie , just start your own munch and get togethers again for the littles ,, people will come. Over the next 15 years? I have done littles get togethers , munches , field trips out to the mall or zoo . The numbers have always started out fairly large and wanned down. Thru all this I have made some wonderful ,lasting friendships I wouldn't trade for anything.

Reactions: Belarin
Before COVID hit, I found a littles group ( LLAMA ) in Lancaster PA on Fetlife and went to a meet in Hershey Park during the Christmas holiday event. We had a lot of fun :)
We all where in 'street clothes', and did not openly talk about ABDL subjects while in public.

It's a bit more tricky to find strictly ABDL groups in my general area that are doing munches / meets right now. I suspect in a couple years or so this will change.

Reactions: lilstevie56
lilstevie56 said:
WE actually started before fetlife when yahoo was the thing. The first was a Christmas party . Maybe 10 people showed up . It was super fun ! It got the ball rolling. We started doing simple get togethers monthly , sometimes only 4 or 5 times a year . Then it faded out . So my people told me , Stevie , just start your own munch and get togethers again for the littles ,, people will come. Over the next 15 years? I have done littles get togethers , munches , field trips out to the mall or zoo . The numbers have always started out fairly large and wanned down. Thru all this I have made some wonderful ,lasting friendships I wouldn't trade for anything.
Nice one, unfortunately we haven't had as much luck getting anything going :( Might have to try again now that covid rules are clearing and everyone can move more freely.

I was really hoping to get a group that met regularly even just once a month and maybe if it took off try to book a couple of local adventure play centers we have now and then, Jump Bristol and Flip out, I know they both allow private bookings and I know they encourages adults to join in on the equipment, Jump even has booking slots for work social parties. I don't know if they'd accept a group of adults in nappies but maybe in littles outfits, would have to chat with and maybe sweet talk the owners. but that would be further into the future when we could be more certain of turn out numbers.

Reactions: lulu22 and lilstevie56
Belarin said:
Nice one, unfortunately we haven't had as much luck getting anything going :( Might have to try again now that covid rules are clearing and everyone can move more freely.

I was really hoping to get a group that met regularly even just once a month and maybe if it took off try to book a couple of local adventure play centers we have now and then, Jump Bristol and Flip out, I know they both allow private bookings and I know they encourages adults to join in on the equipment, Jump even has booking slots for work social parties. I don't know if they'd accept a group of adults in nappies but maybe in littles outfits, would have to chat with and maybe sweet talk the owners. but that would be further into the future when we could be more certain of turn out numbers.
When we first started doing this , we made it clear it was all inclusive to anyone under that big umbrella of ageplay . Abdl . littles , middles , teens. I have always stuck to this and welcomed everyone. Some didn't want to be around abdl , others were ok with it and then there are some that embraced it all.

Reactions: medfet878 and Belarin
superlittleJJ said:
I had trouble finding munches and groups so I started my own abdl meet ups in Kent uk 10 years back and I try and hold monthly free get togethers at my place or out on adventures in London or at the beach, my little pic nics are very popular.
I'd be interested in coming to a meet up, could you give me some more details please?

Reactions: odd1inSyde and medfet878
I do feel after the pandemic, many munches closed and didn’t start up again. However, I am not on fetlife to confirm if they are still going on :)
I do hope to find one or two around us! I know my little would love it. We have met up with abdls before, but would love to do a group setting events. I even thought about hosting lol

There are some opening back up in the UK, like NGM, SaLD, LBL and there are several smaller munches listed around the country.

Belarin said:
There are some opening back up in the UK, like NGM, SaLD, LBL and there are several smaller munches listed around the country.
That’s exciting! I will be sure to look into these when we visit the UK again! Hopefully this summer, but we will see!
Thank you 😊

Mallowmarsh said:
However, I am not on fetlife to confirm if they are still going on :)
If you're visiting and want to know if anything is on nearby I am still on FL pretty much purely for checking the events, would be happy to look them up for you.

in central ohio we are trying to restart our munches

Reactions: medfet878
Back