MRI and Butt Plug

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
On another forum there was a photo and a story about someone who wore a butt plug while being scanned by a MRI machine. The butt plug was supposed to be all silicone but it had a metal interior. It wound up in his chest and he survived with serious injuries.

I was always worried about being in an accident while under dressed in a bra and panties.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed
Forgive my ignorance, but how did it end up in his chest?

And as for having an accident while wearing a bra and knickers, I wouldn’t worry about it. Firstly, the chances of having an accident are low. Secondly, nurses have seen it all before. They might give you a bit of a wry smile when they see your frillies, but they’re too professional to judge.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I am always anxious if I wear my diapers and/or panties when out, afraid of being in an accident and having what I am wearing being seen. My biggest worry is not for me but for my wife or children potentially being told of what I was wearing. Or, God forbid, having a newspaper account of a diapered man being removed from the crash scene.

Ali123 said:
Forgive my ignorance, but how did it end up in his chest?

And as for having an accident while wearing a bra and knickers, I wouldn’t worry about it. Firstly, the chances of having an accident are low. Secondly, nurses have seen it all before. They might give you a bit of a wry smile when they see your frillies, but they’re too professional to judge.
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a type of scan that uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to produce detailed images of the inside of the body. Anything containing Iron will get pulled to side.

Reactions: BrokenMoon
sissybaby34 said:
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a type of scan that uses strong magnetic fields and radio waves to produce detailed images of the inside of the body. Anything containing Iron will get pulled to side.
Ouch.

Back