Mother In Law offers a change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To call your mother in law's offer to change you awkward is putting it mildly. I would definitely avoid letting her change you.

Not enough whiskey in the world to get that image out of my head...

No. Just no. That's bad in so many ways. If there was drink when the idea was tossed up then just leave it be.
Even if there weren't drinks that's still a big no.

This is so crazy and sick, then again whats in the cat is in the kitten.
Its a good story to tell the grandkids! who'll no doubt like in a much more liberal society (or morally bankrupt depending on your viewpoint)
But before you let her change your diaper, let her know your other fetish is chaining her up like a crazy goat at the bottom of the garden and feeding her left over scraps for the remainder of her days, if she smiles and gives you the nod, then you know you've struck pure gold :-D

LOL

You need to just stay far away from that comment. Yeah, it happened. She said it, you heard it...ick. From this moment on, simply never speak of it again. Chalk it up to her being buzzed and no more. Let that fire burn itself out. You just do the best you can moving forward to pretend it didn't happen.

Definitely NOT !!!

Um no dude and if she offers again I think you should really politely but sternly decline.

Update........

A few things to know.......first my MIL does know it's mainly a fetish but she also knows I need them at times. She is very vocal to my wife about me needing to be submissive to both of them. She is also attractive.

Thanks for all the advise. The next morning it did not come up. So I did not mention it. Several days went by and I did talk to my wife about it and she said she honestly did not care as long as she did nothing sexual to me. Which we both knew she would not do. So she came in town last night and we were all in the living room watching a show and she asked if I needed a diaper change. I was pretty shocked cause there was no drinks involved. I said yes and then she asked my wife if it was ok and she said yes. So she took me by the hand and lead me to my bedroom. I pulled my shorts down and laid on the bed and she gave me a wonderful diaper change experience. Nothing sexual. She is just very experienced. I got up to put my shorts on and she patted my bottom and said there is no need for the shorts. We went back out and finished the show. After the show we all went to bed. I wanted to again make sure my wife was good with it so we talked a little and the night ended with a spanking and sex.

Everyone is still asleep for now. Hoping to have a good day today. Please don't judge us if you think this is wrong. It works for us right now.

Reactions: Lynnie
I guess if it works for you and your wife then no harm done as long as your wife is OK with it and sounds like she's okay with it let it happen

I've heard and seen stranger things, yet I cannot wrap my head around this family dynamic.

I suppose variety is the spice of life, yet I fear that unless strong a relationship with clearly defined boundaries exists this could be a death knell to healthy and productive interaction.

My mother in law is 96...so it is a definitely no...lol

I would keep it to yourself, it'll get awkward with family involved

Aww chamber pot you could change hers for her like the good son in law.

Yes...I know it could get ackward. But so far so good. She changed me again last night and it was great! She just has that motherly touch. I did get an erection the last time but she said it understandable and just pushed it down and pulled the diaper up. I hope to get another change before she leaves today.

Good for you. If your wife doesn't have a problem with it cool.

Update:

So I got my last change from my MIL for probably about a week or so. I must say it was the best so far. It was very similar to the other changes but everything was more detailed and she took longer. She cleaned my bottom this time. No it was not a dirty diaper, I guess she just thought I needed it. I must say laying back with your legs in the air is one of the most babish feelings you can have. :)
My wife walked in at the end of the change just in time to hear her box raspberries on my belly....lol. (which I did not know was coming) to which my wife said "wow mom, your getting into this"

My wife told me that her mom said I was going to get blue balls if she didn't "take care of me" because I got excited both diapers changes.

I will keep you updated.

I'm generally pretty open minded but this just seems weird and has very much changed the relationship between you and your Mother in law. I really hope it doesn't affect your relationship with your wife. I'm going to be honest and say maybe it's something you should look at not pursuing in the future if possible because this is weird and is going to put a lot of strain on your relationship with your wife in the long term if your mother in law continues to change you

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this could be a positive thing.

No one but the OP is qualified to judge his relationship with his wife and MIL. Those who try to do so and find the scenario weird or uncomfortable are trying to inject their own value judgements into a situation they aren't qualified to assess.

Keep in mind that a few women actually enjoy diapering adult males. I've met precisely two of them during my lifetime, and who's to say the OP's MIL might not share that characteristic? Years ago, I had an older lady tell me she "could not wait" to change my dirty diaper. When that opportunity arose, she had her hand down the front of my diaper to check me, then had me finish a bottle on my own while she changed and cleaned me. I don't think I've ever felt like more of an infant, and the lady involved showed every sign of enjoying the experience.

One respondent noted that "what's in the cat is in the kitten," and judging from what the OP has told us about his relationship with his wife, who seems a bit of a "Dommy Mommy," that may well be true. As long as wifey doesn't become jealous of her mother, this odd scenario might continue unabated for some time with distinct benefits for everyone involved.

I, for one, wish the OP luck. I'll be interested to know how the routine develops.

Nice to hear it has gone well for you so far. Is it still awkward getting your diaper changed by her or are you getting comfortable with it now. Also since diaper changes have gone well so far how would you feel about her treating you like a baby (bottles, feeding you, dressing you) would you let her?

Merp said:
Is she hot? Hehe. You live once man, so if the wife is ok with it go for it!

Yup. Do it, and I expect a full report afterward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back