Mother and son

supdiaperlover04

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How would you describe the relationship between your mother when you chose to wear diapers?

Reactions: medfet878, littledreamers333 and ChristianDiaperLover
My mother was okay with me wearing my diapers in private but wished I was able to wear without worrying about getting caught. Not that I would have walked around the house with my diaper exposed. I just wanted to wear my normal clothes but wear my diaper instead of underwear and not worry about my diapers crinkling around her. She was also okay with me ordering diapers online. She only told me she wanted me to eventually grow out of it.

Reactions: medfet878 and Cottontail
Nothing, i told her about it one time and that was it. Never brought it up again. I was hoping at the time to be babied, but i was 15 and didnt know any better, and she was too wrapped up in her own mental illness to really care lol

Reactions: medfet878 and Cottontail
My mother managed my diapering until I was 17 and no longer wet bed. After that, she knew I liked to wear diapers by then, and allowed me to wear diapers when I was home from college. Even after college when I moved away she knew I continued to wear diapers recreationally, including when we visited each other. By then my wearing diapers was more or less a given, she seldom discussed it but did ask once in while how I was doing with the diapers and stuff, even played around a little by patting my behind or doing other things to discover if I was wearing a diaper. I don't recall her ever being critical or harsh about it, she was supportive actually.

Reactions: Rezzu, medfet878, JunkyardDog1 and 2 others
My mom threatened diapers once when I was 4-5 years old. Not seeing it as a threat but rather a dream come true, I excitedly fetched some of my sister’s diapers. Unsurprisingly (in hindsight), the threat was withdrawn. :) As far as I can remember, that was the only time I actually told my mom that I wanted to be back in diapers. After that, I was caught twice: once with a wet diaper hidden under my bed, another time while wearing only a diaper. On neither occasion was I punished. In fact, after catching me with a diaper on, Mom proceeded to lecture me about homework or chores (the reason she’d come to my room in the first place) and then she left. I was never talked to, and though I continued wearing diapers, I wasn’t knowingly caught again.

I have a good relationship with my mom. She’ll be 80 years old soon, and my childhood diaper antics have never been brought up. And I won’t be the one to do it! I have a feeling both she and Dad knew the whole time, and decided there were better things to worry about. Regardless, I had it pretty easy, and I’m grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric, Hell2DaNaw and medfet878
I never told my mother that I liked to wear diapers before she died in May of 2022. I was to scared of what she would say to me, and I did not want to break her heart with it. I went and visited her grave at the cemetery a few weeks after her funeral. I sat there by her, and I told her that I like diapers, and other things that I like with diapers (wetting them, comforting me, etc). I knew that it was time to tell her. That night, I had a dream about her and I meeting and talking with each other. She told me that she loves me. That she knows about the diapers. That she is ok with me wearing diapers, because it makes me happy and helps me in life. She gave me a big hug, and she told me that she loves me, because I am her son. When I woke up the next morning. I felt comfort, love, and happiness. I am a spiritual person, and I believe she came to see me to tell me those things. I am a mama's boy. I always have been one. I know she is ok with it all. I know she was not there physically, but she was there with me spiritually.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Crinklesounds, Lyric and 4 others
Back