Most embarrassing diaper change story

Soggyone28

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
What was your most embarrassing diaper change either recently or growing up?

I was late to train and wore at night pretty late and I still get reminded about the time I was half asleep and "sprayed" the second my dad opened my diaper. This was years ago but clearly left an impression on me and made me feel pretty babyish.

Any one else, been there done that? Lol

Reactions: pamperwarrior, Hell2DaNaw, camdendl and 4 others
Lol yeah, that would definitely be embarrassing. Thankfully I was not changed at that age and had already stopped bedwetting. I'm sure my experiences pushed me into being an ABDL

Reactions: newAB43
Nothing really embarrassing. Just slipping on a diaper in my sleeping bag at sleep away camp. Though nothing I'd consider embarrassing.
Mom told me one day I needed to change my own diaper moving forward to save us both embarrassment as puberty was starting, but wasn't embarrassed persay

Reactions: Blekyss, newAB43 and Soggyone28
drippydrawers said:
I would sneek into the church Nursery and put on either a pull up or size 7 diaper and then ask a mom or other female if they knew where the diapers were hinting that I needed a diaper. One mom took me to the nursery found me a diaper and asked if I needed help, I was scared what she would say next. I said yes, and as soon as she opened my diaper I was erected 😳. She saw and told me to calm down her 13 year old she had to diaper at night too.I was embarrassed 😳
Wow, may I ask how old were you when this happened?

Reactions: drippydrawers
I think I was younger. I don't really think I was even awake.

After my colonoscopy i was still dizzy from sedation and the nurse "helped" me to put my diaper back on, basicly she did everything, i left it in the changing room under my pants, but i did not know i would not go back there. This was the first time someone helped me with that, usually when in hospital i do everything myself until now. I should not be embarrassed for it, but i was nevertheless.

• Sad
Reactions: richieboy, PadPhilosopher, newAB43 and 1 other person
Mine was the other day when I was alone at work and had to mess really badly… it was a really slow day with the customers, so after I felt I would really have the time, I went to the bathroom, used my diaper and then went to change… someone came in the bathroom as I was rolling up the old diaper and bagging it up lol I could tell they were wondering what on Earth I was doing 😅 I still had to get cleaned up and into a fresh diaper after that too lol it was really embarrassing for me..

Reactions: pampersguy827, Blekyss, richieboy and 3 others
Just recently I was taking my morning shower in which I thought I had locked the door and my child walked in and saw the wet diaper on the floor thankfully they already knew I was a bed wetter

That’s a whole different embarrassing story

• Wow
Reactions: Babynie, Blekyss, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
My ex-wife was my first Mommy. She was really great at it. One time she was making groceries, and asked if I needed anything. I told her I was running low on powder.

That night after my shower, she had a diaper for me on the bed. I get on the bed, and she puts some powder on me and starts laughing really hard.

I'm like what? What's so funny?

She said "you have disco balls!"

Somehow the powder she got me was some kind of body powder with glitter in it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: owenboy96, sfsjca, MaybeBroken and 13 others
BobaFettish said:
My ex-wife was my first Mommy. She was really great at it. One time she was making groceries, and asked if I needed anything. I told her I was running low on powder.

That night after my shower, she had a diaper for me on the bed. I get on the bed, and she puts some powder on me and starts laughing really hard.

Good one...lol

Nowididit said:
Good one...lol
I usually use baby powder for diaper changes, but if I'm getting bath powder I'm like double making sure it doesn't have glitter in it since then.

Reactions: newAB43 and PadPhilosopher
BobaFettish said:

Ha, now that's hilarious!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and greatlake5
I remember when our babysitter was "diaper checking" me as we were getting ready for bedtime. Apparently I was fairly wet. I'm incontinent and I was 8 or 9 at the time. I was pretty independent and changed my own diaper. But she insists to change me. I told her I could do it myself. She was determined to change me whether I didn't want it or not. At the time my mom was in that period when she was using cloth diapers and plastic pants. Usually she would change me if I had a dirty diaper. Otherwise she would let me change myself. That night I was only wearing a wet diaper. No poop accidents (thankfully). But still. Having her change me was completely embarrassing. I couldn't wait when my mom went back to disposables. Our babysitter was actually pretty good. Perfect pinning my diaper. I just wish she left me alone. It was humiliating.

Reactions: Kiya, newAB43, Lyric and 1 other person
Nice story, sorry it was that embarrassing for you man. I see you're up in the Great Lakes.

Reactions: greatlake5
Years ago, my wife was changing my nappy in the back seat of our car. we were at the far end of a shopping centre away from everyone and whilst she was sliding my wet nappy out from under me, a young woman walked up asking for a jump start for her car.

My wife was holding my wet nappy she had just taken off me, when the poor young woman realised what was going on, you could see she was so embarrassed ..

My wife said to her, let me finish changing his nappy and I will drive over and jump start you.

what embarrassed me was this young woman stood and just watched my wife put a cloth nappy and plastic pants back onto me.

she commented to my wife, she had not seen a cloth nappy or plastic pants since she was a little girl. I wanted to hide inside my shoes at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: Blekyss, Joeysms, Babynix and 13 others
heylittlemanbaby59 said:
Years ago, my wife was changing my nappy in the back seat of our car. we were at the far end of a shopping centre away from everyone and whilst she was sliding my wet nappy out from under me, a young woman walked up asking for a jump start for her car.

My wife was holding my wet nappy she had just taken off me, when the poor young woman realised what was going on, you could see she was so embarrassed ..

My wife said to her, let me finish changing his nappy and I will drive over and jump start you.

what embarrassed me was this young woman stood and just watched my wife put a cloth nappy and plastic pants back onto me.

she commented to my wife, she had not seen a cloth nappy or plastic pants since she was a little girl. I wanted to hide inside my shoes at the time.
Sounds like she was genuinely curious. I'm sure she felt a little awkward but if she was completely weirded out by it she would have just turned and walked away.

Reactions: Ashton84, newAB43, LifeGoesOn223 and 1 other person
My 1st messy diaper change. Just finished cleaning myself and the diaper was in the trash, I hear a knock. It's my friend who wants his movies back. Okay, I had no choice but to open the door, and hand him the movie case. No doubt he smelled the recent dirty diaper change, but he was a good friend who didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

Reactions: newAB43 and PadPhilosopher
greatlake5 said:
I remember when our babysitter was "diaper checking" me as we were getting ready for bedtime. Apparently I was fairly wet. I'm incontinent and I was 8 or 9 at the time. I was pretty independent and changed my own diaper. But she insists to change me. I told her I could do it myself. She was determined to change me whether I didn't want it or not. At the time my mom was in that period when she was using cloth diapers and plastic pants. Usually she would change me if I had a dirty diaper. Otherwise she would let me change myself. That night I was only wearing a wet diaper. No poop accidents (thankfully). But still. Having her change me was completely embarrassing. I couldn't wait when my mom went back to disposables. Our babysitter was actually pretty good. Perfect pinning my diaper. I just wish she left me alone. It was humiliating.
Any idea, looking back, why she insisted? Was she worried about being blamed for a leak, or something else?

InvestigativePhilosopher said:
Any idea, looking back, why she insisted? Was she worried about being blamed for a leak, or something else?
She was simply being a good babysitter. She changes my little sister at the same time. Just wanted to make sure we had a clean diaper. By the time I went to school I was always put in a disposable. Night time was cloth (heavy wetter) but my mom stopped cloth because I also had BM accidents. I remember that cloth diapers were comfortable despite the bulk. Been in disposables since though I wear a pocket diaper when doing sport activity.

Reactions: newAB43, Lyric and PadPhilosopher
I was at a milestone birthday party at my caregiver's parents house and was almost leaking so my caregiver took me into his old bedroom to change me. This used to be a child's room so there was no lock on the door, but with the door being closed he felt secure that no one would come in because there was nothing in the room but a few beds and our overnight things. After getting all the stuff prepared so we could get me changed as quick as possible, I laid down on the changing pad on the ground and he lifts my dress up. As soon as my very wet nappy was on display, his mum opens the door! He shouted nicely that he'll be there in a minute and to please shut the door, but it was too late. She definitely saw, and there were people gathered behind her that I assume saw too. I did not want to go back out into the party, I was so embarrassed! Now every time I'm at their house, there's a LOT of knocking on closed doors hahah

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: infantdale, Babynie, BobaFettish and 2 others
Back